The R word

villanwesty88

Someone get on the blower to Robbie Keane. I dont care how old he is, stick him that gap, he is the type of player we badly need. He saved us before, we are heading that way. Its depressing as hell.

Edited by AndyM3000

If the worst did happen. How many would actually leave?

I'd say on Guzan, benteke and Delph would attract any interest (I believe gabby would stay) says it all really.

Someone get on the blower to Robbie Keane. I dont care how old he is, stick him that gap, he is the type of player we badly need. He saved us before, we are heading that way. Its depressing as hell.

I believe keane is out injured for most of the mls break.

I've looked at what Lambert currently puts out on the pitch both tactically and player personnel and I have to say that it's probably not going to get any better without a drastic change. If I were Lambert I would be shouting one word at Lerner over the next five days …. WAGES !!!! Randy has to be made to understand that it is worth spending up to £60 million pounds in January on both transfer fees and WAGES in order to remain a Premiership club. Personally I'm not going to hold my breath! 

I've looked at what Lambert currently puts out on the pitch both tactically and player personnel and I have to say that it's probably not going to get any better without a drastic change. If I were Lambert I would be shouting one word at Lerner over the next five days …. WAGES !!!! Randy has to be made to understand that it is worth spending up to £60 million pounds in January on both transfer fees and WAGES in order to remain a Premiership club. Personally I'm not going to hold my breath!

With the way Lambert speaks in the press he doesn't seem bothered about the lack of funds.

This is my last post in this section for a while. I'm witnessing the death of my club, slowly turning into a team that has nothing positive about it, from the top down it is rotten and that rot set in through bad decisions and a lack of care. My club hurts me so much, I find myself in petty arguments with other fans here, because no matter how we differ, we are frustrated and we hurt. I blame one man for the state of this club, but the apathy that surrounds is part of what has allowed the rot to set in. We were glamarised with shiny things and this his the negatives for so long, this hurts.

I'm sticking to OT for now. With this comes an apology to anybody I have argued with.

I'll never stop loving this club and that is what hurts me so much.

UTV, TWMA.

Edited by dodgyknees

With the way Lambert speaks in the press he doesn't seem bothered about the lack of funds.
of course he's bothered, he just won't speak out yet. Lambert knows what could be achieved here.

I think that that was correct until the losses against Fulham, Stoke and now Palace. Until now he was happy to go along with Randy's amateur Wage assassination programme because he honestly believed we would stay up and it would make him look like a miracle worker. That is no longer an option.