• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

Lambert out. This team has zero confidence in his tactics or his management. Time to go.

Bring in OGS. Would anyone actually want this job? Bring someone in before the window opens.

I posted in this thread last week that Lambert needed to go and was rounded on by a few folks.

Anyone want to disagree with me today?

**** hopeless.

Me.

Because I have no idea how another manager can do better given the resources available.

• Like 1

Can't believe I find myself saying it - but Lambert out

Me either. I can't believe the turn around.

I don't know if another manager could do better, I just can't stomach any more of this.

Yeah same here. This club sickens me, the rot is from top to bottom.

Didn't deserve to win. That's essentially my last ounce of optimism sucked out of me. This is unacceptable. Add Crystal Palace onto our ever growing list of terrible teams that we can't beat. A draw would have been bad enough, but to lose this, that's just absolutely atrocious. Something needs to change for the better, and I don't really know what that is really but I guess quite a few people do. We are awful, not just at home either, we're struggling to do this away too. 4 defeats in a row whilst also playing Fulham, Stoke and Palace. Terrible.

Those Arse and Man City wins don't feel so sweet now.

We are in relegation battle again after having a full summer window with signings aimed to fit the new philosophy and no departing players that Lambert did not want gone.

I am now officially a doubter of the "young and hungry" philosophy.

Players on the pitch today not good enough:

Lowton

Baker

Luna

El Ahmadi

Weimann

Bowery

Bacuna

Please don't try and bail out Lamebert from abuse by saying Lerner isn't supporting. Consider ourselves lucky compared to some clubs.

Lambert has had money, this is his team now and it's shite. You cannot blame anyone else other that Lambert for some of the big **** up decisions of this season.

Many many managers have done much better after spending much less money

• Like 3

Total lack of spirit and desire.

Average footballers they may be but a good manager should at least have them playing with a bit of passion and courage.

Unfortunately Lambert's lack of courage is costing us.

It comes down to this - back him or sack him.

If we are not getting an injection of talent in January then I think we are ****.

Just get steve clarke in, he at least has a clue. Ive given up on Lambert now. Bringing Bowery on and not giving Helenius a chance is shocking enough. Been dreadful, cant defend, cant score, cant create. Awful awful last 4 years watching us. This is the rock bottom , to lose in stoppage time has to have sealed his fate

I posted in this thread last week that Lambert needed to go and was rounded on by a few folks.

Anyone want to disagree with me today?

**** hopeless.

Me.

Because I have no idea how another manager can do better given the resources available.

Could they be any worse at organising them? Motivating them? Making changes?

Possibly. At least it would be different.

Â