What you eatin' there then?

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My German wife's mind was blown by them, here they're £2 each if you're lucky, she can't understand the race to the bottom on bakery goods

Got through some when we were last there 

Crazy isn't it. 10p each!

I try not to buy them otherwise I wouldn't fit in my car after a few weeks. 

I can limit myself based on the flavours and availability but id never seen the salted caramel ones before so they had to happen 

When I worked with cookies from memory finest cookies cost 11p each to make (and are then sold at £1.50 for 4?) and normal cookies were made for 7p each (5 for £1?)

God knows how cheap it is to make those 5 donuts, it can't be good 

Quality Street Salted Caramel Truffles 

Had a box of them at Xmas . Slowly been getting through them which indicates I’m not massive on them, but they are a weird one in terms of how nice they are .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

One large lamb pizza with garlic sauce, and a large Hawaiian pizza, bought for a sum total of $14. Half price Thursdays:

Baby Hockey GIFs | Tenor

Edited by A'Villan

46 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Watchu talkin' 'bout Willis?! It's so good!

:)

The rules of pizza

The uneven nature of pizza quality throughout Italy, of course, led to new Food Rules. Purists, like the famous pizzeria Da Michele in Naples consider there to be only two true pizzas – the Marinara and the Margherita and that is all they serve. The Marinara has a topping of tomato, oregano, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and usually basil. The Margherita, is simply tomato sauce, mozzarella di bufala, fresh basil, and extra virgin olive oil. In Florence, Enzo, the pizzaiolo at Osteria Cafe Italiano serves three – Marinara, Margherita and Napoli (with capers and anchovies).

Those are the 3 that aren't crimes. Anything else is for sick puppies and deviants. 😋

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â