What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Can we discuss the keeping of things in the fridge? I wouldn’t keep my PB in the fridge.

I also think that people who keep their ketchup in the fridge are probably sociopaths and enemies of the state.

I agree with ketchup being kept out of the fridge. I only put this type of peanut butter in the fridge as it gets very runny if stored in a cupboard especially this time of year.

Try it, if u like marmite. It's awesome stuff !

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Can we discuss the keeping of things in the fridge? I wouldn’t keep my PB in the fridge.

I also think that people who keep their ketchup in the fridge are probably sociopaths and enemies of the state.

Definitely wouldn’t put PB in the fridge. Wouldn’t it basically solidify?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Definitely wouldn’t put PB in the fridge. Wouldn’t it basically solidify?

Depends on the type I've found. Normal smooth or crunchy does go rock hard but the marmite (and almond butter) definitely benefit from being in the fridge as they are both quite runny if stored in cupboards

• Like 1

On 03/05/2020 at 03:01, It's Your Round said:

Just tried some of that marmite peanut butter, on toast. It takes some mixing up to get rid of the peanut oil layer on top, but I have to say it’s pretty good. It’s basically crunchy peanut butter, with an undertone of marmite flavour. 8/10 WB again. 

Good gracious me this is outrageous. The risk involved in such experimentation. Please tell me marmite is a different spread to Vegemite?

This reminds me of the time I asked my little brother if it were possible that if we mixed soft drink with milk it would taste something like a spider (soft drink and ice cream).

It was a dangerous game we played, but I think we managed to finish our glasses without chundering.

• Haha 3

On 06/05/2020 at 05:40, Spoony said:

Chocolonely is very apt for quarantine 

Had to do several takes at the name, I thought it was some kind of medicinal chocolate to clear your pipes out. 

6 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Good gracious me this is outrageous. The risk involved in such experimentation. Please tell me marmite is a different spread to Vegemite?

To me, vegemite has a milder taste. There is also now marmite XO that has a stronger taste than the normal blend.

In fairness, it works. Neither the peanut butter or the marmite flavours overpower each other. If you like both then I'd be surprised if you didn't like the mix.

• Thanks 1

Burger King 

Went with the double steakhouse burger, they don't do large meals here, 1 size fits all, went with cheesy chilli fries and a side of nuggets to share

The burgers are always better than McDonald's / KFC, I had cheesy chips cos the chips are wank though, nuggets were OK, McDonald's are better, but seriously the burger is miles better than McDonald's, quality of the burger, cooking method and the way its assembled 

Â