What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Keto has worked for me. 25kg down now. Although on Wednesday night I got spannered and obliterated a large big mac meal with an apple pie. So, I had one meal yesterday and today I haven't eaten anything since. I'll probably have a bowl of yoghurt and flaxseed for lunch and some babybel and sausage for dinner. 

I do all this so I can see my penis without a mirror.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

A late night snack of cured chorizo, manchego cheese and Kalamata olives. Washed back with a pumpkin cider I didn't think I'd like this much. 

Some would say a little bit of membrillo would go very well with that.

33 minutes ago, useless said:

One of the most authentic and sophisticated tasting chocolates on the market, a square of Lindt Excellence Touch of Sea Salt. 

Goes down a treat.

I have a bad habit of finishing off the entire block, even when I've not been the one to purchase it!

I'm about to have vanilla boysenberry swirl ice cream in a waffle cone.

Nothing like a good and healthy meal on game day of a quarter final 😀

Took my friend I used to work with to the new Talbot to cheer him up after a bereavement early last week. 

Large grill did the job, fish pakora there is awesome. 

spacer.png

• Like 4

On 04/09/2019 at 18:38, AVFCDAN said:

I’m only planning to do it for around 3 weeks would it be fair to expect at least an 8-10 pound weight loss?

I lost 2st in 8 weeks on it. No exercise, just the diet. 

I had a ‘night off’ on Friday and monstered a load of crisps, chocolate and proper coca-cola. 

I felt absolutely awful yesterday as a result. Bloated, bad indigestion and bad guts. I felt worse the day after that than I did after a 12 hour bender at the cricket a few weeks earlier. 

Edited by wazzap24

On 15/09/2019 at 11:10, wazzap24 said:

I lost 2st in 8 weeks on it. No exercise, just the diet. 

I had a ‘night off’ on Friday and monstered a load of crisps, chocolate and proper coca-cola. 

I felt absolutely awful yesterday as a result. Bloated, bad indigestion and bad guts. I felt worse the day after that than I did after a 12 hour bender at the cricket a few weeks earlier. 

FB_IMG_1565363958158.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Have you ever tried authentic Maine hard cider?

To be fair, no. 

the only cider I find remotely palatable is an old flat cloudy cider and even then I'm no fan. 

cannot stand the brand's like  magners etc, they're all too sweet, fizzy and acidic. I'm just not a cider fan. 

Guinness and other stouts/porters are more to my liking. 

Christmas food is here!! Stollen tonight, lebkuchen and spekulatius 

Also found out that the haribo factory here does a deal on the 12th October where you exchange conkers for sweets gram for gram So that's going to be a bad day

They currently have a limited edition cola flavour color rado (their liquorice allsorts) which is the bollocks 

Fine dining yesterday evening at an Earl’s Court back street Indian place.

I’d walked passed it and noticed it was full of Indian / Asian looking punters and took that as a nonchalantly racist recommendation.

Was not disappointed the whole experience was like immersive theatre where someone was trying to recreate Fawlty Towers but with an Indian menu.

No idea what I had, what I ordered didn’t turn up. Somehow they managed to think I’d just ordered a plate of plain rice. I sat there a while before asking where my tandoori chicken might be and they said it was my fault for not speaking clearly.

Anyway, eventually something that was basically lamb curry turned up and I decided I’d just eat that. Then when I was nearly finished some sort of spiced potato turned up and then something else that might have been just spiced mixed vegetables. All of it truly lovely.

Got chatting to them and they were either authentic home cooked Bangladeshi, or authentic home cooked Punjabi. They had a bit of an argument over that.

£15 absolute feast, love to know what they based the bill on but strangely, I will go back. But I’ll skip drinking ‘Supermalt’, that was below optimal.

Their parting shot as I was leaving ‘goodbye and next time don’t forget to speak up and speak clearly, see you soon’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â