What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

• 2 weeks later...

Got out of bed at 4am to watch the Crewe game.

Went downstairs to have the usual plain porridge for breakfast.

Ended up walking down the street and buying a bacon, cheese and beef pie and a sausage roll.

16 minutes ago, peterms said:

I guess if you get up at 4 to watch the game, I shouldn't be critical about what you eat.   :)

Eh, you're a little bit but actually mostly right, the quality of ingredients was poor and it's that sh*tty tasty like a McDonald's burger.

Old school.  Liver, bacon, onions, saute potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes.  Only the bacon wasn't fried.  And HP sauce, of course.  Can't see much of the liver and onions, had to stack it to get everything on the plate.  And the liver cost 20p for 180gm.

IMG_20190830_195138034.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Liver tasted like poo-poo last I checked.

Some people find the granular texture unpleasant.  Liver, I mean, can't vouch for the other.  If liver is processed into smooth pate, do you still dislike it?

Might be worth UK residents reacquiring a taste for offal, as part of our no-deal planning...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peterms said:

Some people find the granular texture unpleasant.  Liver, I mean, can't vouch for the other.  If liver is processed into smooth pate, do you still dislike it?

Might be worth UK residents reacquiring a taste for offal, as part of our no-deal planning...

I might do. I've only had it cooked by my mother, who openly admits to not following recipes. I did not like it.

6 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

I'm 9 days in a Keto diet so not much other than Meat and Cheese at the moment.

I lost a lot of weight on it last year, it definitely works even if it takes time to get going and its really **** expensive to do!

spent January and February last year eating scrambled eggs or pre cooked chicken for lunch and then chicken I cooked with spinach and tomatoes on the night, always with a different hot sauce to try and stop the boredom and drank a lot of green tea with it

paired with gym before work, gym after work, 3 nights a week football after the gym, dropped from 14st to 11.5

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

On 13/01/2018 at 19:02, villa4europe said:

Did a KFC thing I saw on facebook earlier

Get a fillet burger (I got a tower cos I'm gangster) a mini fillet and a gravy 

Take the top bun off the fillet, pour half gravy over, put the mini fillet bottom bun on, put mini fillet on, pour over remaining gravy, stick big bun on top

Was pretty good 

apart from this day obviously :lol:

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I lost a lot of weight on it last year, it definitely works even if it takes time to get going and its really **** expensive to do!

spent January and February last year eating scrambled eggs or pre cooked chicken for lunch and then chicken I cooked with spinach and tomatoes on the night, always with a different hot sauce to try and stop the boredom and drank a lot of green tea with it

paired with gym before work, gym after work, 3 nights a week football after the gym, dropped from 14st to 11.5

I’m only planning to do it for around 3 weeks would it be fair to expect at least an 8-10 pound weight loss?

22 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

If I'm honest, I don't understand these different diets.

Eat less, do more. It worked for me.

you don't have to eat less, you have to eat less shit* and I found the big easy thing for me was the timing of eating too, paired the diet with intermittent fasting

* that's what I mean about cost, eating another bit of chicken rather than a bit of bread soon adds up

Â