Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Jimzk5

Well, 3 defeats on the bounce and 3 rather worrying lacklustre performances in each of them leads us to a game against crystal palace, without being dramatic, is this a must win game?

Westwood suspended, vlaar and benteke out, team picks itself again

Guzan

Lowton Clark baker Luna

--kea sylla delph ----

albrighton ------ gabby

--------kozak---------

Palace team news to follow

Failure to beat Palace could well result in the fans turning on Lambert at VP.

Enough is enough, Palace are the rubbing rags of the division and nothing less than a Villa victory will suffice.

I agree. It takes on extra significance that it comes during a bad run.

Enough is enough, Palace are the rubbing rags of the division and nothing less than a Villa victory will suffice.

The fans and players need to stick together whatever the result against Palace. Preempting negativity is a bad attitude to have before a game, do not let it sour your boxing day and try to enjoy the day. This will be a tough game so get behind the lads.

• Like 1

The fans and players need to stick together whatever the result against Palace. Preempting negativity is a bad attitude to have before a game, do not let it sour your boxing day and try to enjoy the day. This will be a tough game so get behind the lads.

Not preempting negativity. Just stating the obvious.

Yeah and people are entitled to that. BUT during the game, we can't allow ourselves to be negative. No groans for a misplaced pass, no booing at HT, no cheering players off ironically. We need to focus.

Then, if after the game, we've played shit and lost then the tide may turn and rightly so.

• Like 1

Not preempting negativity. Just stating the obvious.

We need to focus on winning the game not fan discord, it is a negative attitude to have Pac. The supporters can be the difference when they are in the right mood, for example Sunderland and QPR last season. It is Boxing Day for goodness' sake, enjoy the occasion if you can.

Yeah and people are entitled to that. BUT during the game, we can't allow ourselves to be negative. No groans for a misplaced pass, no booing at HT, no cheering players off ironically. We need to focus.

I agree, but I wouldn't be hopeful of that happening.

I agree GENTLEMAN & Stefan. But IF we don't win (or if we lose) I think the tide might turn afterwards.

Possibly. But I think it needs to be directed at another person at the club (or not) if that is the case. We need to all be focused on winning this game.

I agree, but I wouldn't be hopeful of that happening.

Yep. There was one incident at the United game that wound me up immeasurably. Baker was on the ball and the crowd got visibly frustrated that we weren't passing forward. He forced the pass and United scored. Then we were passing it around the back again and people were getting audibly angsty again. It's like we don't learn as a crowd. There's one bloke who just yells 'FORWARD' all game in front of me.

Palace team news, other than chamakh (suspended) there appears to be no one else missing for them, likely to go

Speroni

Delaney gabbidon ward moxey

Puncheon jedinak bannan bolasie

Gayle jerome

Edited by Jimzk5

Palace team news, other than chamakh (suspended) there appears to be no one else missing for them, likely to go

Speroni

Delaney gabbidon ward moxey

Puncheon jedinak ban an bolasie

Gayle jerome

I can see Gayle raping Baker.

• Like 1