• Baker
    • Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Tonev
    • Bowery (for Tonev 67)
    • Bacuna (for Albrighton 81)

Thought we outplayed Stoke in the first half without ever looking like scoring but second half a couple of old heads made all the difference.

We are a bunch of relatively inexperienced kids who DESPERATELY need a couple of experienced players, particularly in midfield. Unfortunately, I suspect Lambert will buy more kids in January and so it goes on ...... and on .......... and on !

Do you really think you can see that but Lambert can't - there will be no money to buy anyone in January

Lambert wanted Sissoko and Kiyotake but no money

Randy Lerner is laughing at you

Just do the decent thing and go. In any other line of work the man would be asked to go. Typical attitude if anyone involved in pro football. Rather be sacked and get £££ than do the right thing.

If that was true then there would of been a few more clubs looking for new managers right now.
AVB wasn't sacked, went by mutual agreement. Still got a payoff.

And?

Look Morpheus, no one gives a **** about Berbatov or Adam.

The fact that Lerner has put us in a position where we wouldn't even be able to try and get those players is a joke.

Lerner. Invest or **** off!

To be fair I wouldn't want us to be in for either of those players - they're just not value for money. I agree that Lambert needs more backing though.

Look Morpheus, no one gives a **** about Berbatov or Adam.

The fact that Lerner has put us in a position where we wouldn't even be able to try and get those players is a joke.

Lerner. Invest or **** off!

To be fair I wouldn't want us to be in for either of those players - they're just not value for money. I agree that Lambert needs more backing though.

Well no I wouldn't want then but just an example that they wouldn't join us due to wages.

It is a damming indictment of the premier league that a pish poor stoke side is somehow 10th at December. Best league in the world my arse. 6-7 good sides, and rest is filler.  Still at least we are still 13th and 6pts off the drop. That is why Lerner has cut the costs. If we stay up with the minimum of spend every year, its happy days. We are the smashed swede of football. You don't really notice its on the plate, and its purpose is to soak up the juicy flavours of the rest.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

It is a damming indictment of the premier league that a pish poor stoke side is somehow 10th at December. Best league in the world my arse. 6-7 good sides, and rest is filler.  Still at least we are still 13th and 6pts off the drop. That is why Lerner has cut the costs. If we stay up with the minimum of spend every year, its happy days. We are the smashed swede of football. You don't really notice its on the plate, and its purpose is to soak up the juicy flavours of the rest.

Isn't every league like that?

• Like 1

Isn't every league like that?

Yeah but they dont have sky sports and newspapers claiming it to be the best.league.in.the.world every hour of the day. I am just in a bit of a grump!

Just do the decent thing and go. In any other line of work the man would be asked to go. Typical attitude if anyone involved in pro football. Rather be sacked and get £££ than do the right thing.

If that was true then there would of been a few more clubs looking for new managers right now.

And?

just a fact to back up a statement but whatever.....

And?

I have literally no idea what your point is.......

And?

My point was more to do with your first statement.

Â