• Delph
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Tonev
    • Bowery (for Tonev 67)
    • Bacuna (for Albrighton 81)

Lambert should be sacked.

We're awful and it is his squad.

It's definitely that simple. Great insight.

We get it.  You're the most loyal and devoted Villa fan ever.

Give us some proper thoughts instead of trolling round mocking other people's.

If you look closely (as soon as this page!), I provide debate to comments that aren't just ridiculous, shallow tantrums. 

HH said we can only be looking at buying players with wage demands of 10k-20k pw.  Well its now beginning to show, we obviously lack quality in our squad and especially now that the injuries are stacking up.  The whole team including the manager appear to be struggling and its hard to see it getting better unless we can get our best players back or bring in someone who can be a leader and make a big impact on the pitch.

Decent first half today and the players gave it their all but bringing on Bowery in the second half is just taking the piss and had me fuming. Two mistakes by our two centre backs today cost us. Baker just doesnt have a good football brain and should of never let Adam have such an easy chance to score and Herd had to get some kind of contact on that cross for their second goal. Another bad day at the office........

Kozak MOTM

Red that wasn't given, and the Crouch hand ball aside, that was dog shit. Tonev is no more a Premier League footballer than I am. Albrighton can't play a final ball to save his life, the midfield might as well not be on the pitch, and the defending is school boy stuff. Other than that, it was great.

Yep I didn't give Albrighton MOTM for us today because his final ball was poor and his corner kicks were probably worse than Westwoods.

"The players gave their all today, I can't fault their effort. It's a tough time for us at the moment but the players are giving their all; so we go again."

I'm pretty sure this is the crap we'll be fed. 

There was a moment in the second half where we lost possession from our own throw-in just inside their half.  It's not exactly tiki-taka.  If the midfield have poor positioning / movement from a throw-in, you can guess what's going to happen in open play.

Guzan is the player most likely to thread a killer through-ball.  Says it all really.

Lacklustre today - you can mix some workmanlike players in amongst some quality, but 11 workmanlike players is not going to cut it

We are at least three decent players away from what is required just to be average

We won't do anything in the market in January

Keep attacking Lambert but I doubt any other manager could do any better with such a shit budget

I don't think there's many that could do much worse.

How did Adam do today VillaCas. 

Barcelona will be in for him in January.

Is that another one of your predictions?

"The players gave their all today, I can't fault their effort. It's a tough time for us at the moment but the players are giving their all; so we go again."

Well what is he going to say- 'they are a steaming pile of shit, I wish I stayed in Norwich, we have no money'?!

I don't get why people moan at the "we go again" thing. He's not going to come out publicly and throw the players under the bus.

Is that another one of your predictions?

Was just a light-hearted response to an attempt at point-scoring.

Lacklustre today - you can mix some workmanlike players in amongst some quality, but 11 workmanlike players is not going to cut it

We are at least three decent players away from what is required just to be average

We won't do anything in the market in January

Keep attacking Lambert but I doubt any other manager could do any better with such a shit budget

I don't think there's many that could do much worse.

How did Adam do today VillaCas. 

That could well be true - however, given the shit budget we have it impossible to know. What I do know is that changing managers now would be detremental because there is literally no chance that RL will pay to rebuild again

I could give a flying f*ck about Adam - he's a decent player but there would be 50 players who would cost the same that I would rather have. Stoke can't be that sure about him if he can't make the starting 11

Prepare for craziness.

I have been very patient, but it is clear we are **** this season unless something changes dramatically.

Even if Lambert went, what is going to change dramatically - nothing

Maybe the next manager will be able to pick a player. Luna, Tonev, Bennett, Bacuna, Lowton are not Premiership players. Ok we cant buy the big boys but surely we can find better than this?

Spending 2 mil and 3 mil doesn't get you a prem player. We need to spend double that on a player. No surprise that kozak is the only decent looking one at the moment that was bought for a prem price. We need established prem players, a centre defender is an absolute must. I'd go get heitinga and jelavic from Everton.

Well what is he going to say- 'they are a steaming pile of shit, I wish I stayed in Norwich, we have no money'?!

He could give better analysis of the game instead of having a pre-made script that he reels off every week. Just give us a bit more insight into his thoughts, be a little more trueful. If the players didn't give their all, you really don't need to say that they did. 

People are getting angry. If we lose to Palace I wouldn't be suprised at all if the Holte turned on Lambert. I don't want this to happen, but i can see it coming.

I agree

• Like 1

He could give better analysis of the game instead of having a pre-made script that he reels off every week. Just give us a bit more insight into his thoughts, be a little more trueful. If the players didn't give their all, you really don't need to say that they did.

You mean like di canio did?

Â