• Baker
    • Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Tonev
    • Bowery (for Tonev 67)
    • Bacuna (for Albrighton 81)

Red that wasn't given, and the Crouch hand ball aside, that was dog shit. Tonev is no more a Premier League footballer than I am. Albrighton can't play a final ball to save his life, the midfield might as well not be on the pitch, and the defending is school boy stuff. Other than that, it was great.

Poor referring decisions shouldn't cloud over what was (yet another!!!!) horrendous display. I'm royally fed up with us. We looked clueless, uninventive, lacking ideas and nowhere near Premier League standard. We are heading for another relegation scrap. 

Edited by roonst83

I say it again, OGS had money over here, not the same. We need more invested in this team, we cannot compete at this level with this. WE also need vlaar back desperately, baker makes me want to bang my head into a wall

I feel lower at the moment than after the Wigan game last year.  Probably because I had slighter higher expectations this season. Just speechless; horrible, horrible mess. Yes we've dug out a few results this year but i'm struggling to count on my hand halves that we've played well in. Bored. Tired. 

Edited by nobler
  • Like 1

Lacklustre today - you can mix some workmanlike players in amongst some quality, but 11 workmanlike players is not going to cut it

We are at least three decent players away from what is required just to be average

We won't do anything in the market in January

Keep attacking Lambert but I doubt any other manager could do any better with such a shit budget

can't see us winning a game until Vlaar gets fit.......cover this position in the next window......pretty obvious how the goals against stack up when he is out of the team.

Sure we can compare to last season - But Weiman & Benteke are no where near the players they were last season. Tonev looks like £3m wasted - and it begs the question how poor helenuis must be if he can't get game ahead of a load of strikers that can score......or even control a ball...

Are there 3 teams worse than us.........on current form no.....lets hope we can pick up

The spine of the team is the big problem. When we have Vlaar/Okore available that's a decent centre back pairing. Without them we look very vulnerable. Central midfield even when we have everyone fit is the big concern. I really rate Delph but I think players like Westwood & KEA should be squad players at best. I think Gardner deserves a chance now. 

Dare I say it but I think CNZ back in the squad would be welcome at the moment too. 

At times we look ok, but there always looks like an error waiting to happen. 

• Like 1

Â