Weekends football 21/22 December

andykeenan

Clearly Tan has wanted Mackay gone for a while. Might as well have just got it done yesterday, unless he thinks a heavy loss to an in-form Liverpool somehow makes the sacking more justified?

The problem with that assertion is that you are crediting Tan with not being an idiot. 

He's at that Messi/Ronnie level now.

Maybe, but he is still only doing it in England. Messi & Ronaldo have scored 40+ goals a season in Spain & Europe, in title winning teams.

Suarez is excellent but I've yet to see him come up against a really, really good defence, which don't exist in England currently.

His form is just insane, I think I never seen anything quite like it in my time... More impressive than the original ronaldo(yes I said it). How long can this go on? Incredible....

Never seen Messi? 

Yes, of course. But half of those goals are like the sterling one

Maybe, but he is still only doing it in England. Messi & Ronaldo have scored 40+ goals a season in Spain & Europe, in title winning teams.

Suarez is excellent but I've yet to see him come up against a really, really good defence, which don't exist in England currently.

I don't know, Hull managed to keep him quiet ;)

But La Liga is even worse so that argument doesn`t really hold up. 

His form is just insane, I think I never seen anything quite like it in my time... More impressive than the original ronaldo(yes I said it). How long can this go on? Incredible....

Never seen Messi? 

Yes, of course. But half of those goals are like the sterling one

But the other 150 weren't bad were they.

Never seen Messi? 

I think Ronald at Barca is probably the best season an individual forward has had in quite a long time.

Though the idea sounded ludicrous at the start of the season, are we getting to a point now where plop have to be considered a title contenders?

Though the idea sounded ludicrous at the start of the season, are we getting to a point now where plop have to be considered a title contenders?

If they can get through their next games with a decent haul of points then certainly.

City A

Chelsea A

Â