Champions League Draw

andykeenan

There's a twitter feed: CL draw manipulation @ UEFA corruption.

Interesting, but I'm not sure how genuine it is.

Looks genuine at first glance - given that they published the correct draw yesterday.

Entirely possible - someone most have seen this yesterday and then we'll get the truth.

Not nearly enough evidence for it but  I wouldn't put it past UEFA to manipulate the draw.

I think Citeh will go through.

Admittedly I haven't seen much of Barca this season, so I don't know how they compare to previous years, but if their game against Bayern proved anything, it was that if you can match good technique with sheer physicality, you can beat them. Not many teams around Europe have the physicality & technical ability of Bayern, but Citeh do.

they're better than last year and talking of defences would you fancy city's at the nou camp? should be 2 great games, very hard to call

dont think so. didnt add anything to it in the summer and Puyol is not what he was and they looked poor at times vs Villarreal the other night. Aguero will destroy Pique all night long

There's a twitter feed: CL draw manipulation @ UEFA corruption.

Interesting, but I'm not sure how genuine it is.

Tweets loads of predictions, deletes the ones which don't come out of the hat, starts an OMG LOOK AT THIS FROM THREE DAYS AGO!

Â