Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

No to Benteke and Kozak together.

No 532.

Those are my only lineup requests

Everyone plays a central 3 defenders now, it's the new 451. Just look at how many PL teams are suddenly doing it.

Back to the traditional 4-3-3 for me, Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Luna, Delph, Westwood, Sylla, Albrighton, Tonev and Benteke/Kozak. With Stoke being without Shawcross, Huth and Ireland can't see them giving us as good as I game I initially thought they might. 3-1 Villa. Can't decide between Benteke or Kozak, Benteke looked awful against Utd, but could torment a servilely damaged Stoke backline. 

Edited by Avflife

I reckon J-Bowz might be unleashed again.

Don't joke about stuff like that.

Not a joke! Think we may see him playing in Gabby's position. I think I'd go two up top though, Benteke and Kozak, with Albrighton, Lowton, and Tonev whipping crosses in .

Am I correct in saying Bowery played in both stoke games last season.

Tony Pullis murdered his father in a hit and run 20 yrs ago so it's in his contract to play against them.  Not sure if Sparky played any part in the crime though.

• Like 1

They've had a particular shape recently with Ireland in midfield, so the fact that he is not available means they will need to reshuffle - which suits us

Hopefully Vlaar back which should help Clark which in turn should help the FBs - Luna didn't look fit last week. He's better going forward than backwards so expecting better from him than against MU when Valencia looked a class act

Gabby is a prat for picking up a 5th booking when the game is lost, however there is every chance he would have got one before the cut-off so he may as well miss Stoke as any other game

I think a win, draw or loss are all equally likely - so 66% chance we will get something out of the game

Will be happy with a point but fancy us to get the win, with Benteke breaking his hoodoo