Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Blatent hand ball to get the ball under control and how Crouch enjoyed it. So much for not celebrating against a former team but I guess he has had a few and needs all the help he can get from his hand and the ref to get on the score sheet. We need a second now because we rely on our away form and 2 away defeats on the bounce would be a big blow.   

The defence is made up of League One/Championship standard players.

The midfield is made up of League One/Championship standard players.

The attack is made up of players who can't score goals but should be a better standard than what they are showing.

The manager has achieved nothing in the top flight.

We have the budget of a Championship team.

That is why we are complete dross.

Yet you continue to ostracise the manager when you acknowledge what he has to work with? 

Because believe it or not, the budget doesn't effect everything. It doesn't stop the manager buying defenders instead of spunking it up the wall on shit Bulgarians and Danish strikers who aren't going to get near the team.

It doesn't effect the ability to move away from this shit 4-3-3 formation that never works.

It doesn't effect the ability to admit we've played shit instead of saying "We go again".

The bloke has no tactics. Instead of going for the game today, he's picked a team to nullify Stoke's game that they don't play anymore.

• Like 1

I said this when creating the relegation thread, which I was bashed for:

"Looking at our complete lack of squad, I am concerned about how we can cope. A few top performers from last season already look leggy. Luna, Tonev and other new signings look like they need 6 months to gel and it might be too late.

Our lack of a squad and quality in the middle is a massive gamble.

We could be in for a long battle."