Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Ok, I'm a Villa fan. I support the manager whoever he is, I even gave McLeish a chance for 3 games.

But I'm done with the Lambert regime. I don't see any progression. I don't even see a team that can get the basics right. We are looking like we did when we lost to Bradford last season.

I fear that we are the one team that will plummet down the table this season.

No idea who our manager should be but I don't see anything in Lambert's management that fills me with confidence. He's another Owen Coyle.

Its Lerner's regime that is killing us.

Still can't really blame lambert. When you're funded on a shoestring, this is what you end up with. The whole team is total bollocks except for Delph

Still can't really blame lambert. When you're funded on a shoestring, this is what you end up with. The whole team is total bollocks except for Delph

I've heard enough of this bullshit!

The thing for me is we seem to play the poorer teams when we're stripped bare through either injuries or suspension.

I'd love us to be able to field our strongest team for a good 5-6 match run.

Last week no Delph or Vlaar, Okore

This week no Gabby, Vlaar, Luna, Okore, Benteke

Ok, I'm a Villa fan. I support the manager whoever he is, I even gave McLeish a chance for 3 games.

But I'm done with the Lambert regime. I don't see any progression. I don't even see a team that can get the basics right. We are looking like we did when we lost to Bradford last season.

I fear that we are the one team that will plummet down the table this season.

No idea who our manager should be but I don't see anything in Lambert's management that fills me with confidence. He's another Owen Coyle.

Its Lerner's regime that is killing us.
Yup.

He had to get rid of high earners and build a quad of not good enough youth and bargain buys on low wages.

The thing for me is we seem to play the poorer teams when we're stripped bare through either injuries or suspension.

I'd love us to be able to field our strongest team for a good 5-6 match run.

Last week no Delph or Vlaar, Okore

This week no Gabby, Vlaar, Luna, Okore, Benteke

Yup. Our squad is so bare of quality, all it takes is for a couple of players to be out and we're really struggling.