Steer

Bacuna

Baker

Westwood

Weimann

Gabby

Herd

• Like 1

Gonna miss Gabby's pace for this one. I'd be tempted to play both Benteke and Kozak to match Stoke's height, which would help to defend from corners and make it more likely to get something from one. Albrighton should probably start again to whip some balls into the box for them to attack. Vlaar returning for this would be massive, and having Delph back is going to help us out big time. 

we were poor Sunday, but I don't think we had better options on the bench. I'd go Weimann for suspended Gabby, Delph back in for Sylla & Vlaar for Baker if fit.

Kozak, Tonev, Helenius offer less than Weimann from what I've seen.

Guzan

Lowton-Clark-Baker/Vlaar-Luna

ElAhmadi-Westwood-Delph

Albrighton-Benteke-Weimann

would also consider Bacuna for either Westwood or KEA.

If we start with benteke we have to play some up with him. Maybe we need to play with someone who will work hard and create space for him. Bowery or Kozak?

Guzan

Lowton vlaar Clarke Luna

Albrighton kea Sylla Delph

Benteke Bowery/Weimam/kozak?

If we start with benteke we have to play some up with him. Maybe we need to play with someone who will work hard and create space for him. Bowery or Kozak?

Guzan

Lowton vlaar Clarke Luna

Albrighton kea Sylla Delph

Benteke Bowery/Weimam/kozak?

No chance Sylla being in the stating eleven after his woeful display against united

----------------Guzan----------------

---Lowton--Vlaar--Clark--Luna---

-----KEA--Westwood--Delph-----

Albrighton--Who the **** knows?

-----------------Kozak-----------------

That would be Albrighton right on the wing and Who the **** knows? more central just behind Kozak, this would lead to someone sticking a fair amount of crosses in and someone to play close to Kozak and link up with him through the middle. I'd probably say Tonev as he has pace and he can also go out wide to do the same as Albrighton.

-----KEA--Westwood--Delph-----

Albrighton--Who the **** knows?

-----------------Kozak-----------------

That would be Albrighton right on the wing and Who the **** knows? more central just behind Kozak, this would lead to someone sticking a fair amount of crosses in and someone to play close to Kozak and link up with him through the middle. I'd probably say Tonev as he has pace and he can also go out wide to do the same as Albrighton.

Yep got to be this or the 2 up front suggested, so a 442 (imagine that)

-------Westwood--Delph-----------

Albrighton-------------------Tonev--

------------Kozak--Benteke---------

• Like 1

Won't be a thriller, but it's definitely winnable, wouldn't be averse to playing 4-4-2 with Benteke and Kozak up front, Albrighton deserves to keep his place IMO after yesterday.

Gabby is out but it will be nice to have Delph back, he was immense in this fixture last season and we miss him so much when he's not in that midfield.

------------Guzan-----------

Lowton Clark Baker Luna

Bacuna Westwood Delph Albrighton

----- Kozak Weimann-----

Not a great team but with Vlaar doubtful Gabby banned and Benteke with zero confidence I'd go with it, play Weimann in his proper position for a change along with Bacuna.

2-1 Villa.

Edited by AvfcTheObsession

-----------------guzan------------------

Lowton-----vlaar-----Clark------baker

-----------KEA-----Westwood---------

----albrighton---tonev----delph-------

-----------------kozak------------------

Give licence to Marc Fabian Alex to express themselves on stoke ash n Karim mop up in front of our bk 4 n get Libor workin hard on there bk 4

Anything less predictable tbh

Oh nearly forgot cut out the long ball

• Like 1

------------Guzan------------

Lowton Vlaar Clark Luna

----Delph---Westwood----

Albrighton------------Tonev

-------Wiemann--Benteke-----

4-0  Villa

Edited by KSV

Our results have been better than our performances. This means I'm rarely confident because I find it hard to see where we'll get our win from before the event. We need to win this I think. Draw is probably the safe bet. Lose this and I think we're in trouble because if results start to consistently match our performances then we're in a right mess with everyone below us making the relegation scrap tight and competitive.

I hope you're going to win this very important away game. Stoke are a very good home team, buf it AV can handle Stokes dangerous set pieces I guess you're winning the game.

Hope PL chooses Benteke and Kozak up front. Even though Benteke laks confidence I won't be surprised if he becomes matchwinner.

Result: 2-0 Villa

Edited by Aalborg BK

My prediction is we'll be the last match shown on MOTD!

If Vlaar doesn't make the match I can see us reverting to 3 at the back with Herd overcoming his facial injury and Kozak coming in for Gabby

Either:

................Guzan

.........Herd.Clark.Baker

Lowton........................Luna

...KEA.Delph.Westwood

.........Benteke.Kozak

Or:

..............Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Luna

..KEA.Delph.Westwood

Albrighton.Benteke.Tonev