Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Hmmm? OGS, AVB, Malky Mac

And what miracle will they do with a shit budget? There are much easier jobs out there for them I am afraid.

The financial restrictions imposed by the club have crippled the 1st team - We're trying to do things on a shoestring and living on past glories to get these players in.

I don't know if anyone else could do any better with what's available.

And what miracle will they do with a shit budget? There are much easier jobs out there for them I am afraid.

The financial restrictions imposed by the club have crippled the 1st team - We're trying to do things on a shoestring and living on past glories to get these players in.

Apart from Benteke, what's ge really bought with the money. I tell ya what, f*** all!

Yep, to have us on 19 points with such an awful budget is a frickin miracle. There is one problem.

Lerner.

The same as it has been all along.

• Like 1