Random players who always have good games against us

VillaChris

I thought Crouch but in fairness I don't think he's actually scored that many against us over the years, might be wrong but might have to go back to his Liverpool days for the last time he last scored against us and he's had a few clubs since then.

Super Kevin Phillips of course.....we must be the only club where he didn't score a hatful of goals....

And Bannan of course.

Don't tempt fate mate, con will be unbearable if wee barry scores against us.

Tim Sherwood. Scored the winner against us in 98/99 for Spurs and then scored the last away goal of the 20th century at Villa Park in 99/2000.

Oh and he scored for Blackburn against Villa on boxing day 98. Sherwood scored **** all in his career, but when he did it was the boys from B6.

• 1 month later...

Nolan, how many times?!

Seems to have spent most of this season getting carelessly sent off yet no problem when he plays against us. Two goals today, the winner in Lambert's first game, a couple in the Newcastle 6-0 and a few for Bolton against us.

On balance I'd rather he was suspended than Carroll.

Tim Sherwood. Scored the winner against us in 98/99 for Spurs and then scored the last away goal of the 20th century at Villa Park in 99/2000.

Oh and he scored for Blackburn against Villa on boxing day 98. Sherwood scored **** all in his career, but when he did it was the boys from B6.

His last goal for Blackburn was against us, as was his first third goal for Spurs.  They were both last minute winners, a few weeks apart during the same season.   I was at both games. :(

*edit*  checked the stat. 

Edited by The_Rev

yeah, he's another of those players who's scored more against us than any other team.

Gerrard

Lampard

Nolan

Wilshere (although it's only 2)

Any others that I'm missing?

Fowler (unless we are talking about those still playing)

Giggs

It's not too surprising that Villa have a lot of players that have scored most against them. Out of all the clubs that haven't been relegated in the premier league era, villa may be the weakest, so Villa are the worst team these players have had the maximum chances to score against.

Players who are consistently causing problems against us are

Lamps

Stevie G

Nolan

Rooney

Balotelli

Berbatov

Fabregas

Rvp

Defoe

And rooney .

Ashley Cole and Leighton Baines play well against villa and cause problems .

The main thing I find is that these are top premier league players .

Â