Random players who always have good games against us

VillaChris

I think at different times I have heard that Fowler, Ronaldo, Gerrard and Lampard have all scored more goals against us than any other premier league club.  It's salt into the wound every time one of those smug bastards scores past us.

I honestly think the amount of ridiculous stuff that happens to us, proves that all of our fixtures are story lined.

Regarding Valencia, I think you could pick every Wigan player from when they come to villa park, they're record against us at villa park was incredible considering they were fighting relegation every season, we only beat them once, think we drew with them and lost the rest

Regarding Valencia, I think you could pick every Wigan player from when they come to villa park, they're record against us at villa park was incredible considering they were fighting relegation every season, we only beat them once, think we drew with them and lost the rest

and was McLeish who beat them :o

We always had a good record at the DW though. Don't think Wigan ever beat us there once.

The first season in the prem they beat us 3-2, think Bullard scored a screamer in the last few minutes at the then jjb stadium

think it took us 3 seasons to beat them in Premier League. 

one of our bogey teams since they were in Premier League

I reckon if it had gone down to the last game of the season they'd have done us to relegate us.

Thank god for their FA cup run (and Arsenal).

think it took us 3 seasons to beat them in Premier League. 

one of our bogey teams since they were in Premier League

I reckon if it had gone down to the last game of the season they'd have done us to relegate us.

Thank god for their FA cup run (and Arsenal).

Wasn't you happy for 'rent a qoute' though? He broke his leg a Wembley don't you know ;-)

If memory serves, in his Bolton days Jussi Jääskeläinen always turned into the Berlin wall.

He was straddled by Hasselhoff?

Bless him. You know mate I spent four years living in Germany in my army days and the guy is worshiped, very strange I know but he is the robbie williams of Germany ;-)

Â