Random players who always have good games against us

VillaChris

I remember Akinbiyi scoring against us, that was too much to handle

as for Cleverley and Welbeck I did find it funny that these players are the most criticized in the England thread and then went to score vs us

I remember Akinbiyi scoring against us, that was too much to handle

as for Cleverley and Welbeck I did find it funny that these players are the most criticized in the England thread and then went to score vs us

They're shit. One game doesn't change that.

• Like 2

If I'd have gone yesterday the only thing that would've cheered me up would've been sitting either side of Mantis and Woy.....

"So Mantis tell me all about these Villa players who should be getting England call ups" as Van Wellbeckio was rattling them in....;)

• Like 1

Almost every single player mentioned on this first page is a very good player or better. Valencia has been class for years, albeit not that flashy and then he goes under the radar. So my conclusion is that good players tend to do well over time against poor teams. Shocker!

Steve Sidwell

Some of the goals he scores against us are ridiculous

That goal he scored against us at craven cottage the other week where he wrapped his foot around the ball on the stretch from that angle and it slotted in at the far post

If he tried that 100 times in training he wouldn't do it again

Edited by AshVilla

If I'd have gone yesterday the only thing that would've cheered me up would've been sitting either side of Mantis and Woy.....

"So Mantis tell me all about these Villa players who should be getting England call ups" as Van Wellbeckio was rattling them in.... ;)

Delph. Also didn't play on Sunday. ;)

Â