• El Ahmadi
    • Sylla
    • Benteke
    • Albrigthon
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann (for Sylla 62)
    • Kozák (for Benteke 79)
    • Bacuna (for El Ahmadi 86)

I'm sick of our constant giving away of the ball, 2 goals conceded from just giving the ball away.

Inexperience is not the problem, most of that team had at least 30 Premier League starts under their belts, or at least top flight starts.

For me, we are not better this than last, we've just had some freak results (Arsenal, Citeh and Southampton) that have kept our head s above the water.

In my mind, Lambert should get until the beginning of January, with the brief of cutting out the schoolboy rubbish, giving the ball away, switching off (the cause of the first goal), bad decision making...he's had 18 months to do it. If by the beginning of Jan (another 3/4 games) we haven't progressed, I'd consider twisting...especially when you consider our next few games...we should seriously be looking to be pushing 25 points at the halfway stage.

I'm just totally bored with our predictable collapse after we have handed them (a poor Man Yoo) the opening...

Albrighton was good, although his poor crossing started to show towards the end.

Gabby chases everything, the positive these days is that when he goes through his dry spell, he influences in other ways.

I didn't notice that Benteke and Kozak switched, I'm not sure who that looks worse for...Benteke's form is awful, its like his legs were made of rubber...

Baker is full of mistakes, as is Clark.

Lambert out?! Not sure id go that far yet, but I, certainly done with watching this dross every week...7 points from 24 at home is disgraceful...

Without Vlaar and Delph we were never going to get anything out of this. At least we gave them an awkward first 10 minutes before completely rolling over.

Albrighton motm by a mile, Gabby gets marks for effort if not end product, and KEA put in a useful shift. Not a lot of positives other than that.

Sylla was a lot better on the ball than he has been in previous games, but he offers surprisingly little in terms of breaking up the opposition play.

I like Baker, but it's difficult to keep making excuses for his errors.

• Like 3

Doesn't matter who the opposition is, there is no excuse for complete incompetency and lack of effort. Pathetic.

It seems to me that either Lambert doesn't know what he's doing or the players simply aren't listening to him (who knows, maybe it's both). Slightly concerned that we won't have the fight in us that we showed at the end of the last season to dig ourselves out of the trouble it seems we're heading for...

Quite true. The opposition were Fulham last week and we made them look like Barcelona but they got spanked yesterday by a team that are not as clueless as us!

This is kindergarden trolling. Thanks for the laugh

Another pathetic performance from a pathetic team put together by a pathetic manager who was appointed by a pathetic owner.

This is pretty much nail on the head. And it's never going to end until Lerner sells up.

God it's depressing being a Villa fan

• Like 3

Guzan 6 - Could have been tighter to his post for third.

Luna 4 - Was run ragged, but in his defence, had no help all day from Agbonlahor

Baker 3 - Awful. At fault for at least the 2nd goal and was slow to react to everything.

Clark 5 - Not a good game and doesn't play well with Baker.  Has been better this season but playing with Vlaar

KEA 4 - I gave him a 4, but any game is rarely above 5.  He's not a terrible footballer but just is not up to Premiership standard.

Westwood 5 - Not great. Some passes were poor and those that connected weren't necessarily the right passes in the first place.

Sylla 5 (Weimann 5) - tried, but lacks incisiveness and is too afraid to do much other than pass either backwards, or laterally. 

Agbonlahor 6 - two bright spells in the first half, but lacked quality today. 

Albrighton 7 - Probably the most effective today but wins no more than a 7 from me.  Didn't seem to lack too much confidence and was prepared to take on his man.  

Benteke 6 (Kozak 5) - He'll again get the criticism versus his standard last season.  He won a few good balls in the air. His first touch is lacking but again, the service to him was appalling. Even if he held up the ball well, there's nothing behind him as the midfield 3 are on the half way line.  

Annoying.

Numerous things pissed me off.

Luna, shocking.

Benteke, get rid and rebuild or prolonged spell on the bench.

Andi - bless him all our attacks broke down with him.

The ref - every week we get shocking refs.

Our crowd at times. It's predictable. Fans get on player's backs for not playing it forward. We rush it and play it forward. The other team gets the ball. And we don't learn from it.

Thought we played some nice football at times. Albrighton looked great, beat Evra numerous times. Westy was spraying it around. Kozak looked good when he came on.

All in all, much work to do.

Also special mention to the stewards who didn't do their job at all

• Like 1

More points than last season, rescued more points from losing positions than last season, key players injured and out of form, but people still moan.

Did anyone honestly expect a win today?

Why not? I at least hoped.

More points than last season, rescued more points from losing positions than last season, key players injured and out of form, but people still moan.

Did anyone honestly expect a win today?

I not bothered about the result, it's the complete lack of effort, the self destructive mistakes, the lack of progression and learning from mistakes...

Doesn't matter who the opposition is, there is no excuse for complete incompetency and lack of effort. Pathetic.

It seems to me that either Lambert doesn't know what he's doing or the players simply aren't listening to him (who knows, maybe it's both). Slightly concerned that we won't have the fight in us that we showed at the end of the last season to dig ourselves out of the trouble it seems we're heading for...

Quite true. The opposition were Fulham last week and we made them look like Barcelona but they got spanked yesterday by a team that are not as clueless as us!

This is kindergarden trolling. Thanks for the laugh

The word you are looking for is 'kindergarten'.

:D

Guzan: 5 - beaten at his near post

Lowton: 5 - has stopped getting fwd as much, better than Bacuna though

Baker: 3 - gets worse each game

Clark: 5 - average but not dreadful

Luna: 3 - you'd be better off with a furby at left back - needs more midfield protection though

Sylla: 4 - Useless most of the time

Westwood: 5 - Gave it a good go

KEA: 5 - Also worked hard

Albrighton: 7 - best player by a mile, ran, crossed and attacked

Gabby: 5 - Industry but no end product

Benteke: 0 - On this form there is just no point him being on the pitch

Subs all 4.

That seems about right for me

Never really expected to get anything out of the game but after an encouraging start, stupid errors knocked the stuffing out of us

Luna and Baker were very poor, although neither looked match fit.  Luna needed some support dealing with Valencia who is a class act

KEA and Sylla gave effort but are not in the same class as even a below-par MU midfield

It wasn't a particularly effective performance from Westwood, but all credit to him for not hiding - I thought he was always looking for the ball, just not able to do much when he got it

Albrighton our best player by turning in a generally average perfromance

Gabby tried hard but perhaps a more disciplned performance would have helped the team

Benteke very very poor again. It's world cup year so I can't buy into the no interest theory more like no confidence

Kozak showed briefly when coming on

Vlaar and Delph badly missed

Weimann has had a shake-up and hopefully will be back to something like against Stoke

Aren't we supposed to be improving under Lambert? Thought i'd gone back in time and Mcleish was still here.....

You're wrong.....crap today but an entirely different kind of crap than under McL

Albrighton was decent, baker was disgraceful

Had enough of this, next season I can't be arsed, I'm done with this shite

Bye-bye, thanks for coming

Aren't we supposed to be improving under Lambert? Thought i'd gone back in time and Mcleish was still here.....

You're wrong.....crap today but an entirely different kind of crap than under McL

Albrighton was decent, baker was disgraceful

Had enough of this, next season I can't be arsed, I'm done with this shite

Bye-bye, thanks for coming

Yes I'll spend 400 a year on this tripe, I get no enjoyment out of it but hey it's all about supporting the team ain't it. I can't justify spending money to watch this crap anymore

Â