How was 2013 for you?

Xela

A lot better than last year so far.

Got a promotion at work (Although now I'm really getting tired of it, but at least I make more money and I've got a better CV)

I've been able to visit VP 3 times this year. Two losses but at least I got to see the win against sunderland. :D And it's always great to come over.

This summer I decided that I really needed to lose weight so I got on a diet and after a few weeks also started to go to the gym. And now, about 4 months later, I've gone from around 95 kg's to a little less than 74.

And me and the missus have started to look for a house to buy. We missed out on a house we really wanted, but there will be more to come.

Compared to last year ut's been great, hope it ends as well.

Wow you've lost 20kgs in 4 months! Thats incredible...well done. What was your daily diet and exercise routine to lose that??

The bitches at my work go ecstatic when they lose ONE MEASLY POUND in a week!! Pathetic considering they pay a monthly fee to join a weight loss club.

A lot better than last year so far.

Got a promotion at work (Although now I'm really getting tired of it, but at least I make more money and I've got a better CV)

I've been able to visit VP 3 times this year. Two losses but at least I got to see the win against sunderland. :D And it's always great to come over.

This summer I decided that I really needed to lose weight so I got on a diet and after a few weeks also started to go to the gym. And now, about 4 months later, I've gone from around 95 kg's to a little less than 74.

And me and the missus have started to look for a house to buy. We missed out on a house we really wanted, but there will be more to come.

Compared to last year ut's been great, hope it ends as well.

Wow you've lost 20kgs in 4 months! Thats incredible...well done. What was your daily diet and exercise routine to lose that??

The bitches at my work go ecstatic when they lose ONE MEASLY POUND in a week!! Pathetic considering they pay a monthly fee to join a weight loss club.

Thank you! :)

I've actually been on a diet that I pay for. :) Weight watchers. And tbh, the best way to lose wight is if you do it a rather slow pace as long as you keep losing it. It's much easier to stay that way when you've reached your goal. I eat everything except for unhealthy food like pixxa, kebab and hamburgers from the likes of McDonald's and Burger King. And not too much crips and candy and less beer and booze. Just trying to eat more healthy. And I try to go the gym 4 times a week, running and lifting weights. When I started I went there 6 times a week sometimes, but I don't think that was very healthy. But I'm probably more fit now at 38 than I've ever been. :)

• Like 4

Reasonably good year for me.

Some pretty dark days, but finally managed to take the plunge and arrange a big travelling trip for next year.

Still in work and still very happy with my other half, though we are well and truly past the honeymoon stage, which sucks a little.

Spent some serious hours down the gym, which i'm starting to reap the rewards for. Work continues to suck, and my social life has been fairly quiet over the last year.

Probably deserving of a solid 7.

Mostly great.  My wife and kids are all brilliant, and the youngest turned one.  We also moved into the house of our dreams last week.  Work has been excellent, as I was made Managing Director in May.  The downers have been on my family side, as my dad was diagnosed with throat cancer, and my already strained relationship with my mum took a turn for the worse.

Â