How was 2013 for you?

Xela

With the jubilee ,Olympics etc then 2012 would be impossible to top

But 2013 has been pretty cool

..my kids grew another year more amazing .. My wife another year more beautiful ....roll on 2014

Got married and went on an amazing honeymoon travelling around Asia so I'd have to say its been a pretty good year

Negatives were turning 30 and remaining disillusioned in my job but not really seeing a way out of it. And also putting on about a stone after the wedding!

Therefore my New Years Resolutions are change my name to Benjamin Button and hope for the best, become self employed and get off the feckin sofa.

My football team I support (yes villa) have been fackin shite, bordering on embarrassing.

New job, I dont like it dont like industry, but earning a decent wage for a massive company and in this economy gotta take what you can get and keep pushing forward.

Saved loads of money and visited 5 new countries.

Family in the main are healthy.

Have a great gf of several years but main negative is starting to lose touch with many friends now as we all get older, settle down, get further or start careers, move abroad, etc.

7 out of 10.

It was a pretty great year, I bought my first home, and platinum'd Ni No Kuni. Not sure which was better. In, say, 10 years time, I'm sure I'll look back on 2013 as being a very significant year.

It wasn't quite on the shite level that 2012 was (worst year of my life thus far) but still a stinker. Depressive episodes, family bereavement and general shiteness combatted by a fantastic holiday and buying a brand new car. I do hope 2014 beats it, I really do

A lot better than last year so far.

Got a promotion at work (Although now I'm really getting tired of it, but at least I make more money and I've got a better CV)

I've been able to visit VP 3 times this year. Two losses but at least I got to see the win against sunderland. :D And it's always great to come over.

This summer I decided that I really needed to lose weight so I got on a diet and after a few weeks also started to go to the gym. And now, about 4 months later, I've gone from around 95 kg's to a little less than 74.

And me and the missus have started to look for a house to buy. We missed out on a house we really wanted, but there will be more to come.

Compared to last year ut's been great, hope it ends as well.

Lost my Mom to cancer last week so 2013 has been pretty shite and the start of 2014 ain't going to be great

Mate i'm so sorry.

Lost my mother to a brain hemorrhage several years ago and still haven't got over it.

Try to think of all the good times you had together as it does help.

Â