How was 2013 for you?

Xela

Yeah after 6 months im sure a proposal will be on her mind :) plus after a long day at work today I hardly think she will be expecting that. 

Edit: damn, quoted myself not Morley

Edited by Ingram85

Career wise it was either spectacular or a disaster but will know the answer to that in early 2014. At home it was the first full year with my son which was beyond the sun in the happiness stakes, so on balance I'd say double plus good.

Good year - topped off by completing my professional qualification yesterday. I spent 10 minutes this morning wondering what my next goals were to be, then checked my facebook and got a message off my landlord considering the potential of selling the apartment - onwards and upwards into property ownership in 2014 perhaps...

Good. Mostly because my son has grown from being a small lump of flesh that eats, shits and cries to being my partner in crime and bestest buddy in the whole world. Toddlers are awesome. :D

They are indeed. As are your kids when they are adults - but you have to get through the teenager years first!

I've had a great year, health and wealth are taking care of themselves.

Like the rev said, my children are 3 and a half and 1 and a half and they are just so much fun to be with.

Had a little bit of trouble at work in the first quarter which resolved itself and I seem to actually be getting more respect for the shit storm I created at the time.

All in all, a fantastic year (plus it's my birthday tomorrow! )

Pretty much the same as the four that preceded it. Fighting with traveler neighbour, in court with traveler neighbour, spending too much time corresponding with politicians and being in conversations with too many Police Officers.

Sold my business and can't get the peace to enjoy early retirement so contemplating renting my home to the worst tenant I can get in the new year and walking off into the sunset.

Pretty much the same as the four that preceded it. Fighting with traveler neighbour, in court with traveler neighbour, spending too much time corresponding with politicians and being in conversations with too many Police Officers.

Sold my business and can't get the peace to enjoy early retirement so contemplating renting my home to the worst tenant I can get in the new year and walking off into the sunset.

Rent it out to some tax inspectors, that should scare them off.

• Like 1

Â