Midweek football 9/12 December

andykeenan

Young will be in for a bollocking at half time. One terrible miss, and one daft attempt to chip the keeper when a three yard pass to an unmarked Wayne Rooney would have given Rooney an open goal.  

United look gash at the back. It seems easier to get in behind them than it ever has been.  

Young will be in for a bollocking at half time. One terrible miss, and one daft attempt to chip the keeper when a three yard pass to an unmarked Wayne Rooney would have given Rooney an open goal.  

United look gash at the back. It seems easier to get in behind them than it ever has been.

They could lose this game 100-0... they’ll still destroy Villa on Sunday.

ueKNtVM.jpg

Snow in Istanbul looks a bit like hail in my opinion. 

EMvAYPY.jpg

They probably don't have the equipment to clear the pitch out there, do they? 

I agree about our chances against Manchester United though.  This is the worst team they have had in a quarter of a century but they are still much better than we are. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

LOL at FC Hollywood. Ribery WPOTY? yer having a laugh.

He's got a wave of support on the internet because of some ridiculous logic that the best player in the most successful team should win.   I wouldn't read too much into Manchester City's comeback tonight though, they need to win 5-2 to stop Bayern topping the group and that ain't gonna happen. 

Â