Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

I hope we can show the fearless streak that everybody else has showed when playing United. Balls to all of this bad home form stuff, lets just go at them with pace and keep them on edge. After the performance we had to put up with today, the squad really need to look at this fixture and think that they can get something out of it, rather than surrendering to the fact that it's Man U. Hopefully Vlaar and Luna will be back for this one, otherwise I will worry.

I know delph don't run our team but when he got that yellow today which ruled him out my confidence in beating united went down a bit. Need a big game from westwood from the middle of the park. And hopefully get bacuna flying at them. Still confident but united are a wounded animal at the moment but this aint the same united as we know from past

We'll lose, I'm certain of that. A trip to Villa is always a highlight of United's season anyway but given just how awful we are at home it will be the perfect game for United to stop the rot.

Ah lots of optimism then. The crowd should be getting well up for this. We're playing United at the best possible time in about 25 years at home and all people can muster is "yeah we'll probably lose".

I know Villa aren't exactly enthralling at the moment but pull yourselves together!

• Like 2

4-3-1-2, Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Herd, Luna, Sylla, Westwood, Bacuna, Tonev, Gabby and Kozak, assuming Vlaar is out injured.

In this game I think if vlaar is out we have to play Clark and baker sadly it's the least dodgy cb combo

Guzan

Lowton Clark vlaar(baker) Luna

Bacuna Kea Sylla Delph

Gabby Benteke