• El Ahmadi
    • Westwood
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozak
    • Delph
    • Lowton (On for Vlaar 45)
    • Benteke (on for Kozak 66)
    • Weimann (on for El Ahmadi 86)

Is Ray Houghton, Trevor Francis' squash partner?

I met Ray Houghton in the bogs at the Belfry early into his villa career - he didn't seem to like us even then - he was saying how high tempo villa play - where he was used to ball to feet ......general impression was that he though he was to good for us.

Totally dumbfounded. Sounds like we didnt deserve anything from that game but football is a funny old thing. All three goals were taken well and at least we are fairly resolute, when we arent allowing teams to ping crosses in for free! I hope Vlaar's injury isnt too bad as Baker and Clark are a worse pairing than any I've ever seen down the Villa.

Its great to be back again where we belong in the top half of the table.

The epitome of a smash and grab win. Love it!

An excellent 3 points.

Blow me, Houghton.

What is his problem?  Is he a bluenose or what?  always comes across as anti-Villa.  Used to see him on Irelands Premier league show and he would piss me off everytime he spoke about us.

Brilliant result and the gameplan worked a treat.  If Vlaar didnt go off then we most certainly wouldnt of conceded that first goal.  Bacuna looked bad again tonight, thats 3 games in a row he has been below par.  Well done to the manager and the players.  

UTV!

Delph needs to be given more freedom to run into attacking positions, he's got enough skill on the ball to break down defenses on his own. 

Great goals by Gabby and Kozak, but shoddy defending all around, we gave them way too much space to operate.

Hope Vlaar is not seriously hurt, cuz we saw what happens when he's not in there.

Tekkers still looks lost...

Anyway, 3 massive points

UTV

• Like 1

Voted Vlaar MotM because even in 45 minutes he was a beast, as he has been all season, nobody else stood out as we barely had the ball.

Edit: maybe Gabby.

Edited by adw95

Â