*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

• VT Supporter
13 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

This week’s episode was the best in a long, long time. 

What happened? I watched it but I can’t remember.

Ah the Negan story, yes. The episodes before that after the break were absolutely shocking though.

Fear is back in a bit of a slump, although there was a pretty big event at the end of the latest episode.

• VT Supporter

We watched the last 2 episodes together, the previous one was awful (in keeping with the previous half a dozen).

The final one was a big improvement, still nothing like as good as it was but much better than recent form.

I find it strange that even the people that stuck with it are now sticking with it when most of the comments most of the time are “much better than the last half a season”

it must be cheap to make as surely its viewing figures are in the gutter. 

• VT Supporter

Oh it’s terrible, it’s my most background watched program while I’m doing some casual work still or reading VT. Just want to find out how it ends now, hopefully with every character getting despatched.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • VT Supporter
12 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Did Rick and Carl (or should I say Coooral ) ever get killed off? I always thought it would end when Rick goes. 

Spoiler

Carl got bitten and put down, Rick just disappeared after an explosion and some unknown people (now known as some militia group from the 2nd spin off show) took him on a helicopter. Hasn’t been in the last (just one?) season but is expected to feature in the last I think.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:
  Hide contents

Carl got bitten and put down, Rick just disappeared after an explosion and some unknown people (now known as some militia group from the 2nd spin off show) took him on a helicopter. Hasn’t been in the last (just one?) season but is expected to feature in the last I think.

Spoiler

Rick is getting a spinoff movie.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â