*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

I was convinced that Jadis was going to pick up a razor and shave her head after the incident in the junkyard when she opened that drawer, and then go and cover herself in walker guts/skin - thus becoming Alpha. Especially when she almost seemed to summon them to her with - albeit only to lead them in to the grinder. It was a very telling nod to that character I thought, but it seems that's all it was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hogso said:

I was convinced that Jadis was going to pick up a razor and shave her head after the incident in the junkyard when she opened that drawer, and then go and cover herself in walker guts/skin - thus becoming Alpha. Especially when she almost seemed to summon them to her with - albeit only to lead them in to the grinder. It was a very telling nod to that character I thought, but it seems that's all it was.

Same but would have been predictable it still may happen but I doubt it now.

19 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Wasn't that bad episode 

Was good to see negan show his softer side when sending his sadness to carls death

I didn’t see it as a softer side, I saw an illustration of his psychopathy. His concern  was because he wanted to steal and use Carl as one of his agents. That’s not empathy!

Edited by a m ole

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Fear has had quite a change behind the scenes. The show runners have changed, the TWD cinematographer (and sometimes director) is now doing both shows, and Gimple is now the 'lead creative' for the show, or something. Almost certainly bad news all round, I worry that it will make Fear too similar to TWD, and we know what the overall opinion and direction of that series is at the minute...

13 hours ago, hogso said:

I see that Fear has had quite a change behind the scenes. The show runners have changed, the TWD cinematographer (and sometimes director) is now doing both shows, and Gimple is now the 'lead creative' for the show, or something. Almost certainly bad news all round, I worry that it will make Fear too similar to TWD, and we know what the overall opinion and direction of that series is at the minute...

TWD really is on the decline now. they really should wrap it up season 9 or 10.

FWD has a lot more potential as its  a made up story. I really fdo think the only way to save the TWD is by having a crossover later on 

I just want the story arc up and through the Whisperers done without too much procrastination because I like it in the comics.

I've no interest in FTWD anymore as I'm not interested in that story.

1 hour ago, sne said:

I just want the story arc up and through the Whisperers done without too much procrastination because I like it in the comics.

I've no interest in FTWD anymore as I'm not interested in that story.

FTWD is actually now better than TWD in my view and i hated FWD at first 

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, Demitri_C said:

FTWD is actually now better than TWD in my view and i hated FWD at first 

Seen a some who think that, but for me I'm just not feeling it.

Not that it's worse than TWD, but I wouldn't watch TWD now if I hadn't already been there from the start.

FTWD has nothing that interests me, I actually only liked the first season as it showed the outbreak. Since then it's just another TWD

• 2 weeks later...

Finally an episode more in tune with the start of the series.

Been waiting for this particular story arch (or a version of it).

Not fantastic but at least it's moving forward a bit.

Spoiler

Nice to see zombies used as more than just harmless props in the scenery 

No. Just no.

This whole story line of Negan putting walker blood on weapons and infecting people is ridiculous.

They walk around slashing zombies and you're telling me a spec of zombie blood hasn't gone into the mouths, eyes or wound to infect them.

I mean ffs, they cover themselves in zombie blood sometimes so they can't be detected, and not once got inflected before?

Edited by PieFacE

So Morgan and his pointy stick will cross over to FTWD this upcoming season?

Be interesting to see how the manage to solve the timeline and the travel to and from the outskirts of Atlanta to L.A or Mexico in the post apocalypse.

Edited by sne

I dont understand why he double crossed them when they freed them and put trust in them. it was stupid and made no sense.

morgan looks like he is having a break down, they have ruined another good charchter 

Spoiler

It's such poor Hollywood writing that it always has to end with a fist fight duel.

In the comic they handle the events leading up to this much much better. Every change they've made from the comic in this story arc has made it worse.

If they ever make a Trump vs Putin movie it will end with them duking it out with their tiny fists.

All in all thou this wasn't the worst season of TWD.

Season premiere of FTWD with the much talked about Morgan cross over.

Spoiler

How the h**l has he managed to stay alive all this time?

Guy got ambushed 3 times this episode alone :crylaugh:

Â