*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

A guy at work came up with an interesting theory that Rick and Daryl were communicating via morse code.  He claimed that Daryl was blinking more than normal and Rick was tapping the baseball bat.  Make of that what you will.

38 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

A guy at work came up with an interesting theory that Rick and Daryl were communicating via morse code.  He claimed that Daryl was blinking more than normal and Rick was tapping the baseball bat.  Make of that what you will.

I think that's probably nonsense to be honest, they would have had no time to practice that as Daryl was taken before they even knew how much of a threat negan was

47 minutes ago, phily85 said:

Interesting theory I'm sure I remember a poster in the background saying American Morse code in this episode.

But maybe just lookin too much into it 

I saw that too and it stuck in my mind. It's incredibly subtle and they'd have to do a flashback to that moment when it's revealed to explain it properly but I guess there's a slim chance there might be something in it.

1 hour ago, Awol said:

I have to watch it online but every link I've seen cuts the episode short at 57 minutes this week so 30 minutes missing. 

It's farking annoying.

It's only 57 mins mate. I think the Hour and a half thing was including adverts. 

Edited by Designer1

The morse code theory is interesting, has no one attempted to translate it yet? 

A thought occurred to me during this episode which hadn't before. Heavy comic and therefore potential TV spoilers ahead. Please don't view if you're having second thoughts about reading. 

Spoiler

Perhaps Daryl becomes the leader of the Savoirs after All Out War instead of Dwight? The base work is being laid for Dwight to take over sure, but maybe it's not going to be that straight forward, what with the Daryl angle. I'm very curious how it's going to play out. 

Odd not to see Trevor this week. I guess Heath and Tara took Maggie to Hilltop? 

No, Michonne sees smoke and goes to investigate, setting all the mattresses that were confiscated from them dumped on the side of the road and set on fire. So about another couple of minutes at the most.

It was a frustrating episode for sure. I was screaming at Carl to just turn his arm five inches to the right and just shoot Negan in the head.

38 minutes ago, Ponky said:

No, Michonne sees smoke and goes to investigate, setting all the mattresses that were confiscated from them dumped on the side of the road and set on fire. So about another couple of minutes at the most.

It was a frustrating episode for sure. I was screaming at Carl to just turn his arm five inches to the right and just shoot Negan in the head.

Thanks. To be fair I think Carl was on to a loser there but why they didn't saddle up and GTFO out of Alexandria immediately after the head splattering is beyond me.

It would suck for Daryl but they had enough vehicles, people and weapons to fight through any checkpoints and bugger off far, far away. 

Might not have been great for the story but more realistic.

Â