*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, BOF said:

You misunderstand.  I didn't watch the season 7 opener in order to come back to the show.  As you'll see from my recent angry posts in this thread I was done with the show after the various behaviours of AMC (not just relating to the season 6 finale btw).  I only watched the opener as a curiosity because I stumbled across it while channel hopping.  While it was unarguably a very good episode by TWD standards, in that it wasn't like the other 432 episodes, it wasn't enough to entice me back (remember, I was already gone at this stage).

Ah ok that's understandable 

It does tend to fall into the pattern of one big bad episode followed by 3, 4 or 5 slow tedious episodes and then builds to the mid-season break, repeat until series cliffhanger.

Trouble is I dont know how they could change it up.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2016 at 18:51, troon_villan said:

Why are people coming into this thread and saying they don't watch it anymore? Stop spoiling it for the existing fans. 

Damn negative Nancy's!! 

I'm coming in here because it's a thread to talk about TWD :)  Skip over my posts! :P I'll still be coming in to see what's happening.   So beware the occasional contribution! :lol: But I won't be 'spoiling' (har har).

3 hours ago, mykeyb said:

It does tend to fall into the pattern of one big bad episode followed by 3, 4 or 5 slow tedious episodes and then builds to the mid-season break, repeat until series cliffhanger.

Trouble is I dont know how they could change it up.

Maybe shorter seasons?  I don't think they had 16 episode seasons until the third.

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Maybe shorter seasons?  I don't think they had 16 episode seasons until the third.

Yep.

Season 1 = 6 episodes

2 = 13

All the rest = 16

I don't get the problem with it. I love the show because it gets you thinking. Surely we're at a stage where the hints are for scarface to help Darryl escape and then Ezekiel and Rick's groups get together to go Negan hunting? 

The alternative is the Game of Thrones approach where they show two minutes of every character or location to the point where you can't follow anything.

Still, I guess some middle Ground couldn't hurt.

10 hours ago, villarocker said:

I don't get the problem with it. I love the show because it gets you thinking. Surely we're at a stage where the hints are for scarface to help Darryl escape and then Ezekiel and Rick's groups get together to go Negan hunting? 

Seems they will be heading that way after the dwight story. Personally I had no problem with this weeks episode as gives a back story to why dwight might convert to ricks group

• Like 1

The " filler"  episodes are natural, as they are being quite parallel to the comics storyline. Expect more slow episodes until Rick and everybody gets off their asses and starts sorting their shit out. I am predicting it will pick up in the second half of the series. In the meantime, just hang in there...

Not a bad episode dragged a little bit, Ricks given up it seems for now. Im guessing once Morgan returns telling them about the Kingdom he will then feel he has enough troops to take on Negans thugs. 

Spoiler

'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Spoilers: Maggie Kills Negan But At The Expense Of Rick's Life? Producers Confirm His Death?

Vasti Marra Pinera

First Posted: Nov 14, 2016 04:10 AM EST

Welcome to The Walking Dead Redemption Club 
(IGN / Youtube)

Just a few more episodes before season 7 concludes and speculations circulating online claims that another member of the core group will die. Among all speculations, many believe that it could be Rick that's going to die next and showrunner seems to have confirmed it in Kirkman's Reddit AMA last May.

In the Reddit AMA that aims to promote the TV series 'Outcast' last May, Robert Kirkman was asked the question "Do rick die?" by one fan. 'Eventually" he answered. Then in the last San Diego Comic-Con that happened in July, Andrew Lincoln, himself admitted that his character will die sooner than everyone thinks. "Absolutely, I think that was always the intention," he said after being asked if "The Walking Dead" will survive without him.

However, before Rick's untimely death happens, many predict that Maggie will have her ultimate revenge and successfully kills Negan but at the expense of Rick's life. If "The Walking Dead" series will continue following the story in the comics, Maggie is consumed with her desire to avenge the death of her husband that she leads the colony against Negan.

It's also possible to happen that Daryl will be the one to avenge the life of his friend. Daryl could already on the works how to bring down Negan and it's only a matter of time before he implements it in 'The Walking Dead' Season 7. The same scenario could also happen to Dwight. He could be the one planning an attack after losing his wife and half of his face for Negan. The colony leader believes Dwight is someone he can trust so this would make it much easier for Dwight to do his revenge.

Although nothing has been confirmed, the death of Rick Grimes is still inevitable and its something that will happen when everyone least expected. As for now, fans will have to wait until the last episode of the 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 to know whether Rick has survived another season in the show.

Suprising they will kill Rick off I think show will die without him

I put the above as a potential spoiler but might be speculation, but just so I don't get a yellow card from @BOF ;)

In terms of story I can't see why Rick is such a pussy .... Negan is no worse than a zombie ripping the face off someone ..... Like why give up all of the guns ...  This show sucks donkey balls ......     

Edited by Meath_Villan

58 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not a bad episode dragged a little bit, Ricks given up it seems for now. Im guessing once Morgan returns telling them about the Kingdom he will then feel he has enough troops to take on Negans thugs. 

Reveal hidden contents

I put the above as a potential spoiler but might be speculation, but just so I don't get a yellow card from @BOF ;)

You're getting the hang of this! :) Creator of TWD talks with some authority about what could or what will happen in the future.  Yes, spoiler :)  :thumb:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

In terms of story I can't see why Rick is such a pussy .... Negan is no worse than a zombie ripping the face off someone ..... Like why give up all of the guns ...  This show sucks donkey balls ......     

I agree why not hide  some of the weapons? Makes little to no sense, you would wnat to protect yourselves. I am thinking Ricks secretly looking like a defeated man but in reality he is trying to obtain Negans trust and get him off guard

27 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Like Rick was fairly safe back at base camp secure perimeter arsenal of weapons ...when negan was at the gate he should have blew his head off and start some killing 

Did you not watch the episode where they were caught by Negan. They were cut off at every pass, they were out thought, out gunned, and outnumbered. I am sure in that situation even back at Alexandria you would feel like Negan is out there watching your every move, out thinking you. There is no reason to think he was safe at base camp.

I can understand why Rick didn't just cave Negan's head in, they are heavily outnumbered, a firefight is not going to end well for them. Negan's crew might be under his tyranny but they have it good, they sleep well, they eat well. I imagine they will not give up that life without a fight.

Rick will play it cool, he isn't a broken man yet.

Edited by rodders0223

Â