*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

All because of that useless little whiny shitbag.  I knew he was a goner.  Plus the anguish on Rick's face at the thought of all the sex he wasn't going to have when Jessie came a cropper too (well that's what I took from it anyway :P).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BOF said:

All because of that useless little whiny shitbag.  I knew he was a goner.  Plus the anguish on Rick's face at the thought of all the sex he wasn't going to have when Jessie came a cropper too (well that's what I took from it anyway :P).

He always has Carole ...

:puke:

On 18/02/2016 at 10:56, BOF said:

He was extra gutted because he'd seen her as the maid in American Horror Story too.

That was her !?!

FlPJY.gif

Sweet baby Jesus.  I never made the connection.  She was unbelievable in AHS.  Just goes to show, you can really plain someone down if you want to.  TWD never did her justice.

4 hours ago, BOF said:

That was her !?!

FlPJY.gif

Sweet baby Jesus.  I never made the connection.  She was unbelievable in AHS.  Just goes to show, you can really plain someone down if you want to.  TWD never did her justice.

But yeah, Alexandra Breckenridge.  Poor Rick, think of what he could've won.

Going away for a few days, so watched it this morning. As such I'll spoiler a lil bit.

Not a great episode for those who question our groups decisions! We were questioning lots of things while watching, there were more than a couple totally dumb moves. Decent episode again overall though, the the lull isn't coming yet, and boy is it escalating quickly. Comedy Rick moment was good. What? 

Spoiler

Abraham must surely be the one to die when they attempt to assault The Saviors. No way such focus would be put on him otherwise. Pretty sure they'll get their ass completely kicked and have to make their own deal with Negan, ala the comics. 

Edited by hogso

21 hours ago, hogso said:

Going away for a few days, so watched it this morning. As such I'll spoiler a lil bit.

Not a great episode for those who question our groups decisions! We were questioning lots of things while watching, there were more than a couple totally dumb moves. Decent episode again overall though, the the lull isn't coming yet, and boy is it escalating quickly. Comedy Rick moment was good. What? 

Hide contents

Abraham must surely be the one to die when they attempt to assault The Saviors. No way such focus would be put on him otherwise. Pretty sure they'll get their ass completely kicked and have to make their own deal with Negan, ala the comics. 

They are going to get battered by Negan and his troops, its so predictable. They dont know how many men and how strong Negan is and then they will get abolished. I personally think it wont be Abraham, I think its going to be Glenn, as they are focusing too much on him and maggie getting pregnant.

I like this Jesus charchter though

Â