*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

Good enough (again) now I reckon to deserve its own thread.

So what do we think, is Judith dead?

Well, in the comics she dies when they're escaping the prison after Lilly shoots/kills Lori (Lori doesn't die at birth in the comics), who falls onto Judith and crushes her to death.

There isn't any future for Judith in the story and her now apparent death in the TV series has happened at the same time as her death in the comics.

My verdict: she is indeed dead.

I don't think they're afraid to veer from the comics and I certainly wouldn't put it past them to mess with our heads in such a way. They'll need to clarify somehow.

The way they handled The Governor's storyline was absolutely fantastic. I found the character too cartoon evil in season three, they managed to flesh him out and engage me in his rise and fall this time out.

• Like 1

It was already said that there isn't any point in following the comics word for word in the series as then people will already know exactly what happens.

However, the actual storyline is following the comics and I think it would be daft to keep Judith alive (I sound evil, I know). She doesn't really serve a purpose in the story apart from the way it changed Rick because of the whole "is Shane the father?" stuff etc. Her death however will impact Rick again and more importantly will impact Carl.

The only way she could be alive is if she was somehow on the bus that left, but I really doubt it, it'd really mess up their travels.

My theory is the mystery crazy person who dissected the rats in the prison is the one who has taken Judith

Why else would such a character exist

I can see it now there will be a borefest sidestory in the second part of the season which involves Rick tracking the person down and finding his daughter

Maybe the psychopath is actually Carol.

Snuck in amongst the commotion and took the baby to exchange for her children

Edited by AshVilla

My theory is the mystery crazy person who dissected the rats in the prison is the one who has taken Judith

Why else would such a character exist

We're supposed to think that's Bob right?

Side note - Bob just doesn't work as a name for a ~30 year old black man.

Taken out of it by the zombies that tore her apart?

Those zombie take her to a more comfortable location to eat her then as opposed to what they usually do and rip them apart on site? Its obvious either way they wanted to keep you guessing either that or a baby being eaten was just far too grim for tv.

Â