*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

A bit like they did at the end of season 6 after waiting the whole series for a payoff?  I'm still not over that btw!  Then AMC's behaviour during the summer just sealed the deal for me.

Geologists will report a recognizable seismic wave of people standing up from their seats to throw their chairs through the TV in unison. :lol: 

Just read the latest issue. I was almost in tears of sadness/laughter. 

Spoiler

You **** BROKE her! 

:lol:

My call for the tv show - Glenn and Abraham get it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hogso said:

Just read the latest issue. I was almost in tears of sadness/laughter. 

Hide contents

You **** BROKE her! 

:lol:

My call for the tv show - Glenn and Abraham get it 

I have a feeling they may go for two people to make it more shocking as the turmoil to the ending to appease fans.

be excellent if turned out to be a 360 turn and it was Eugene or rosita 

The Walking Dead season 7 spoilers: Negan will DEFINITELY kill more than one person

"It's violent. It's more than violent. It's gut-wrenching."

Don't Miss

Walking Dead's Negan cliffhanger synopsis is terrifying

OCTOBER 11 2016

The Walking Dead season 7: 6 spoilers from first look

It's official: there'll be more than one gruesome death at Negan's hand in The Walking Dead's season seven premiere.

Fans have been speculating about a possible second killing after producer Greg Nicotero let slip that the next season opener would feature "deaths" - plural.

Now, Negan's alter ego Jeffrey Dean Morgan has confirmed that the opening episode is going to resemble a particularly horrific game of Whack-A-Mole.

"Negan's not just going to kill one person in [the premiere]," he told Den of Geek. "He's not afraid of bashing in skulls."

Then Morgan went even further, promising that 'The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' is "more than violent - it's gut-wrenching".

"I'll be interested to see how the fans handle it," he said. "It's going to be a lot more than the people are expecting. You're about to see someone that you love just f**king take it. "

Blimey. We now have just 11 days to go, of course, till we learn who Negan's victims will be... and everyone's got a theory.

Is it Maggie? Or Daryl? The only character who appears to be safe is Rick - but even he might not escape Negan's wrath totally unscathed...

And afterwards, you can expect the series to continue to go to some "insane places emotionally".

"Some of the most amazing moments are found not where you're going to expect them when you watch the first episode," hinted Nicotero.

"There are some unbelievable moments and performances that have come out of the fog and the haze and the post-traumatic stress of the actual moment that set the stage for the entire season."

The Walking Dead returns to AMC on Sunday, October 23 at 9/8c and to FOX in the UK on Monday, October 24 at 9pm.

I called it

so two deaths, therefore I think it  they might get rid of a pointless character so aaron will fit the bill there. or it will be glenn or abraham. one of those three

if they really wanted negan to be a bad ass villian and shock people is for one of the above and one of the females to get it like rosita 

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I called it

so two deaths, therefore I think it  they might get rid of a pointless character so aaron will fit the bill there. or it will be glenn or abraham. one of those three

if they really wanted negan to be a bad ass villian and shock people is for one of the above and one of the females to get it like rosita 

SPOILER TAGS.

Think two deaths would be a mistake, personally, but then again leaving the reveal of who Negan kills until the start of next season was a huge error of judgment in my opinion so I'm hardly surprised.

If it's two well-loved characters it's a mistake because the audience should have time to focus on and process the death of the first beloved character to go. Killing another one soon after detracts from that, for me. It's just shock for shock value's sake and is cheap.

Killing one main character and then following it up with a less popular one also detracts from the initial shock, just you don't really care as much when the second death happens.

Meh, like I said at the end of last season, leaving it on a cliffhanger robbed many fans of a really heart-wrenching moment that stuck with me when reading the comics. The show hasn't been anywhere near as good as it could have been for about three years now so I don't expect this new season to improve upon that. Shame really since Negan is a wonderful character and there's a lot of potential. I'll still watch and happily eat my words if they pull it out of the bag.

55 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Think two deaths would be a mistake, personally, but then again leaving the reveal of who Negan kills until the start of next season was a huge error of judgment in my opinion so I'm hardly surprised.

If it's two well-loved characters it's a mistake because the audience should have time to focus on and process the death of the first beloved character to go. Killing another one soon after detracts from that, for me. It's just shock for shock value's sake and is cheap.

Killing one main character and then following it up with a less popular one also detracts from the initial shock, just you don't really care as much when the second death happens.

Meh, like I said at the end of last season, leaving it on a cliffhanger robbed many fans of a really heart-wrenching moment that stuck with me when reading the comics. The show hasn't been anywhere near as good as it could have been for about three years now so I don't expect this new season to improve upon that. Shame really since Negan is a wonderful character and there's a lot of potential. I'll still watch and happily eat my words if they pull it out of the bag.

I agree ginko they did rob us of that moment which really does make this episode make or break. If they don't deliver fans will stop watching.

with regards to the two deaths (if we are not being lied to) one of negans guys might piss him off and he turns the bat on him. Be interesting to see whet they do with this

On 14/10/2016 at 14:17, Demitri_C said:

why nothings been spoiled this is speculation?

It's straight from the horse's (Negan's) mouth.  That's literally not speculation.  It's spoiler tag.

So re-watching The Sopranos the other week, I watched the episode where Chris hangs out with Jon Favreau, and it dawns on me that Paula from the last season of Walking Dead is the same actress who played Amy in that episode (the actress is called Alicia Witt). Damn, she's not aged well!

thesopranosdgirlamy.pngpaula2.jpg

Edited by dAVe80

1 hour ago, BOF said:

It's straight from the horse's (Negan's) mouth.  That's literally not speculation.  It's spoiler tag.

How do we know its true though? He could be trying to build it up to get people to tune in, I mean this is walking dead we are talking about, they dont have the best history of telling the truth!

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How do we know its true though? He could be trying to build it up to get people to tune in, I mean this is walking dead we are talking about, they dont have the best history of telling the truth!

When someone from the show tells us something that hasn't happened yet, in a manner that suggests it will happen, then that's a candidate for spoiler tags.  Just use a bit of consideration for other readers is all.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Basically, when in doubt - use a Spoiler tag - better to be safe and not incur the wrath of the VTTV crew :thumb:

Yes that's probably a much nicer way of saying what I meant :D 

Just seen the episode 

Spoiler

Well I called it and got it spot on Glenn and Abraham. For me the episode was good but it was very predictable. Had they ended the season with the killing of Glenn and Abraham it would have been epic. But they dragged it on so much everyone knew who was going to die. They stole it and I think fans will be disappointed. They executed it well. I have to say though they have got Negan spot on, he is absolutely bad ass. 

I expect next weeks episode will focus on Carol and morgan in the kingdom. 

I hope rick goes and kills gregory as he completely mislead them with how many men Negan had. it was like them going to war with crayons, they stood no chance. 

Â