Wigan Sack Coyle

andykeenan

Dave Whelan not getting attention now Wigan are in Championship. Expect to see him on Sky for next few days.

Hope they get McLeish

Whelen was on sky last Thursday taking the FA cup to Barbados, the interview he did afterwards he said man utd should have appointed Martinez as he is the best manager in the world and he expects England to win the world cup next year

• Like 1

A number of Man U fans on Red Cafe thought Everton got the better manager when I was reading that site. 

If Everton can stay ahead of Man U, or even not far behind, considering the strength of the two squads you'd have to agree Martinez is the better manager. 

If you look back to two years ago when SHA were in Europe I reckon they were in a similar position to where Wigan are now. They finished in the play offs. It's tough playing 46 high intensity games down there plus Europa league so I assumed rent-a-gob Whelan would've taken that into consideration.

Have to say Martinez is changing my opinion of him at Everton. Didn't get the Wigan hype, but think he's doing a great job at Everton. Be interesting to see how they get on v Man U this week.

Have to say Martinez is changing my opinion of him at Everton. Didn't get the Wigan hype, but think he's doing a great job at Everton. Be interesting to see how they get on v Man U this week.

Me too.

I predicted he'd be a failure and was unhappy when it looked like Martinez would become our manager. He's proving me wrong so far.

Although I would say, we all thought Steve Clarke was the Dog's danglies this time last season.

(I'm not saying Clarke isn't a good manager, but compared to how he was viewed this time last year)

Dave Whelan not getting attention now Wigan are in Championship. Expect to see him on Sky for next few days.

Hope they get McLeish

Whelen was on sky last Thursday taking the FA cup to Barbados, the interview he did afterwards he said man utd should have appointed Martinez as he is the best manager in the world and he expects England to win the world cup next year

I wonder if Whelan is related to Con...

Martinez played a blinder on the last day of the transfer window imo....getting in Lukaku was obviously a great move and I also think getting in Barry and McCarthy to jointly replace Fellani was smart aswell.

Easy to forget Everton started with three underwhelming draws against Norwich, WBA and Cardiff but they've really kicked on since then.

Â