• Tonev
    • Kozak
    • Benteke
    • El Ahmadi
    • Agbonlahor (for Kozak 57)
    • Delph (for Sylla 57)
    • Weimann (for Tonev 57)

Follow this up with a win against Sunderland and we are set up well for xmas

thats the main thing, we've looked poor at times and not quite as good as we'd like at others, benteke isnt playing well and can only get better...

and yet if we beat a very beatable sunderland on saturday then its been a good start, better than i thought anyway

Good fightback, didn't really see that coming, and didn't expect to see KEA and Westwood get the goals. Beauty by Westwood, too. 

Fair play to PL for making the big changes, it seemed to put the Baggies on the back heel and allowed us our chances.

Still plenty of concerns though. Despite their goals, KEA and Westwood didn't offer much as usual. 

We need a creative MF in January, otherwise we will struggle to get points. 

Dreadful first to concede (although a good finish), and I really feared for us after that Bacuna blunder. Probably the worst first half performance this season.

Second half, not much was changing, Lambert gambled, it paid off, all three subs gave the boys a lift. KEA's goal was a brave team effort, Westwood's was sublime.

Benteke was wasteful, not a very good performance. Weimann isnt ready to play regularly yet. Vlaar was immense.

I bet after that first half the commemorative DVD was already being recorded for the olbiyun club shop. Well you can stick it up your arse, olbiyun tossers!

I disagree he was a big improvement on Tonev

• Like 1

Lambert understandably sticks with team that beat Cardiff, then changes personnel & system when it's not working, rescuing a good point. Nicely done. Good stuff in the end. Hopefully we start against Sunderland with the side that finished this game.

But not the team that actually ended the Cardiff game.

It does feel Lambert gets slated for the kick and rush hoof ball but as soon as we try and play passing football we get slaughtered. Our central midfield play is still pub quality.

A game of two halves. Shocking twenty minutes but West Brom let us back into the game and we showed our class when it mattered. Two very good finishes for the goals. Brave substitution by Lambert.

Vlaar was solid all evening.

Draw was fair. A frenetic and open-ended derby.

Showed our class mmmm.

Brave substitution by Lambert. Eh no. He just made the obvious changes.

Well, it wasn't as bad as some thought in the end. Losing to your rivals is sore, and I'm really glad we didn't after Long scored two amazing goals.

Props to Westwood and El Ahmadi for the great finishes.

Special mention to Sylla and Benteke for being useless.

I'm looking forward to seeing Gabby, Weimann and Delph coming back.

So are we shit or good?

Average.

Doesn't exist. We're either good or bad. Don't you know this?

Why don't you offer your own opinion and discuss the game instead of turning everything in to a point scoring contest. All you've done all game is try to lock horns with other posters.

You're right mate. It's not worth the aggro to confront people when they're being pansies. :D

Benteke gets a 0/10 tonight. Inept. No more excuses for him. Offside constantly, couldn't hold the ball up, greedy, stroppy. Getting a tad fed up.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Dreadful first to concede (although a good finish), and I really feared for us after that Bacuna blunder. Probably the worst first half performance this season.

Second half, not much was changing, Lambert gambled, it paid off, all three subs gave the boys a lift. KEA's goal was a brave team effort, Westwood's was sublime.

Benteke was wasteful, not a very good performance. Weimann isnt ready to play regularly yet. Vlaar was immense.

I bet after that first half the commemorative DVD was already being recorded for the olbiyun club shop. Well you can stick it up your arse, olbiyun tossers!

I disagree he was a big improvement on Tonev

Obviously.

Good fightback, didn't really see that coming, and didn't expect to see KEA and Westwood get the goals. Beauty by Westwood, too. 

Fair play to PL for making the big changes, it seemed to put the Baggies on the back heel and allowed us our chances.

Still plenty of concerns though. Despite their goals, KEA and Westwood didn't offer much as usual. 

We need a creative MF in January, otherwise we will struggle to get points. 

i still think for the foreseable, We need to play either 3 at the back, or a 3 in the middle of Delph, Westy and Bacuna. I still think the squad needs balancing out before we're trying to get a playmaker.

Â