Uncharted (series)

villarule123

Tesco have got it for £42, about as cheap as it is anywhere else, might go down and pick it up in the morning. [emoji3] 

I just bought it on Prime Now for £34 (including £2 tip). It works with existing Prime customers too, just search for the game on the Prime Now app, and use code 30PRIMENOW for £10 off.

I'll just refer to it as 'the cameo', but having not known about it and just played that part of the game, I'm grinning like a buffoon right now :D

Edited by hogso

29 minutes ago, hogso said:

I'll just refer to it as 'the cameo', but having not known about it and just played that part of the game, I'm grinning like a buffoon right now :D

Crash?

This game is a must have on the PS4, just as good as the others but with insanely good graphics and better gameplay. Just wish the framerate was higher

CiHPefdXAAEoVzM.jpg

It is stunning looking at times. 

Yeah, the framerate has been a bit dodgy at times, but never to the point of making it even close to unplayable. 

Enjoying the gunplay, glad I started on hard. 

Many games let you skip the cut scenes and I'm normally quite happy to do that but these just keep you pulled in, there's a reason for them rather than padding.

I'm sure the others are about 15-20 hours, did see in say the final third of the game is overlong so hopefully I've still got a bit to go

It has more action after chapter 5 I think, they've added a stealth element and IMO tightened up the gunplay, don't get me wrong I still don't think it's amazing but it's better and good enough

They've also added the last of us style maps where it's still linear but open enough to try and convince you it's not, only this benefits from having more options with regards to routes you can take, up and over or go around etc

8 hours ago, dubbs said:

I'm on chapter 4 after 2 hours,  how long is the game in hours? I heard 20.

There are 24, including 2 unnumbered chapters. There's a suggestion that the game is about 15 hours long with moderate exploration and some collection of treasures/journal pages/optional convesations on normal difficulty.

As with all Uncharted games though, it will absolutely warrant multiple plays, and the online is actually not too bad and worth a few hours of your time.

9 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Just bought a second hand PS4 for £150 to play this game.  Hoping it will be good! 

It is good, but I dunno if it's that good :lol: I presume you plan to sell the PS4 again after you finish it so as to cut your loses?

OR. You could stop being a pussy and get Rocket League on PS4 and play some matches with the rest of us. And there's other exclusives worth playing too ^_^

1 hour ago, hogso said:

It is good, but I dunno if it's that good :lol: I presume you plan to sell the PS4 again after you finish it so as to cut your loses?

OR. You could stop being a pussy and get Rocket League on PS4 and play some matches with the rest of us. And there's other exclusives worth playing too ^_^

Ha yeah, I'm thinking I might keep hold of this one just for the exclusives. Is Rocket League free? If so I might have a blast on it with y'all.

Â