Uncharted (series)

villarule123

Wow, you really are in for a treat, the first is by far the worst. One of the few games I'll go straight in to playing on hard or above and enjoy, rather than just getting pissed off with it...well apart from the damned boat bit in 3

I never really got on with them to be honest, certainly don't think they deserved the gushing reviews they got.

2 was definitely the best (it was the only one i've finished) but 1 and 3 bored me to tears.

1 is dated when you play it now but it was amazing in its time.

I maintain that 2 is the best game the PS3 has to offer. Absolutely amazing.

3 rehashed a lot of stuff and while it was still impressive, fell short of 2.

Uncharted 2 is :wub:

I still haven't played 3. I can probably pick up a copy for a song now, can't I?

It's free on PS+!

What are you waiting for?!

I don't have PS+

I might subscribe though. Cheers for the tip. :thumb:

I still haven't played 3. I can probably pick up a copy for a song now, can't I?

It's free on PS+!

I don't have PS+

Get a 30 day code on Ebay for £3.

You will get MG Revengence, Uncharted 3, Jak and Daxter trilogy all for free straight away, plus loads more.

It's free on PS+!

I don't have PS+

Get a 30 day code on Ebay for £3.

You will get MG Revengence, Uncharted 3, Jak and Daxter trilogy all for free straight away, plus loads more.

Anyone who owns a PS3 but doesn't subscribe to PS+ is really missing out big time.

Ive only had it for 6 months and Ive not needed to buy a game since as I have such a back log of great games to play.

LPB 2, Infamous 2, Mass Effect 3, Car Cry 3, AC3, Hitman Absolution, U: Golden Abyss, U3, Sleeping Dogs, Limbo.. this is just a fraction of what Ive picked up in 6 months all for £30 (actually £15 if you consider ive still got 6 months of sub to go)

Uncharted 2 is an unbelievable game. 3 is excellent. Heck, even the first one is very very good.

Golden Abyss on the Vita is brilliant as well, equally as good as its PS3 family.

id probably go as far as to say TLOU was the best written game of the generation

I dunno... I found it very dull and tough to get through TBH - and the narrative was all very hackneyed. If we're holding that up as our citizen kane we're fcuked

I think your being a bit harsh on tlou Pete. Its certainly the best narrative ive encountered in a AAA title thus far. Can't think of many better that's for certain. Not saying its anything earth shattering but amongst its peers its the best imo.

Â