The Persona Series

hogso

Confirmed by Atlus, yeaahhhhhhhhhhh :D:D:D

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/image41.jpg

The bad news is, that's a PS3 release date in Japan, so I think it's reasonable to expect the US/EU release in Summer '15...which is soooooooo far away nuuuuhhhhhh. Ofc most of us will be well settled in to the next gen by then, but that's really no different to the PS2 release of P4 well in to the life of the PS3. Hopefully they will manage to get P6 out on PS4 before the next gen though? Heh.

Other news is that is not the only Persona game on it's way. There's also Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth on 3DS which is a dungeon crawler featuring chars from P3 and P4, Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold which is a sequel (and therefore a second sequel to P4) Persona 4 Arena and IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH, there is also Persona 4: Dancing All Night which is, yes, a dance/rhythm game for Vita.

Awesommee~

This deserves a reply!

I started P4 again as my save corrupted :( but am mega excited about this...MEGA!

Damn you all to hell on Villa talk, for leaving this with no replies.

DAMN YOU TO HELL.

Especially Spoony.

For no reason.

and Bicks.

Nayson too.

I cannot remember his name, but he can also burn in hell.

Yeah him.

• Like 1

I know right, it's going to be properly beautiful. Imagine the look and attention to detail of Catherine but with the size and scope of Persona 3/4...guh. It will be the PS3s swansong, as P3 was for PS2

• 2 months later...

Erm, P4 isn't available on Xbox - I guess it must be P4 Arena, which is the (beat em up, not RPG) sequel :)

My mistake, I think it was this. It looked cack to be honest but I remembered people loving it in this thread

You....take that back D:<

• 6 months later...

Confirmed for PS4 - not that it isn't coming to PS3 now, it is, it's just going to be on both. No proper gameplay details yet though, but it has been delayed. Was supposed to be Xmas '14 on PS3, but is now some vague Q1 2015. Probably means we can expect a release in the west probably about this time next year D:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Persona 4 Ultramax Arena confirmed for UK release, being published by Sega UK. this is important cos Atlus don't have European offices, P4 Arena took like 2 years to come out in the west or something crazy like that. Great news for speedy localisation and release over here for P5.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just started P4G on PS TV. I hate Chie's new voice. Bit that aside, it's a bit like getting back with an old girlfriend who is even better looking now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://youtu.be/SmlaYjnPVI4

Teaser trailer 2 from PSX. No new info or anything, but confirmed for 'the Americas' in 2015. I'm still hoping for summer.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Â