Christmas... where be thee?

Dodgyknees

We've been through this, if you don't say 'mom' you're not allowed to support Villa.

If you get Mabel and Sid mixed up you're not allowed to be a wrestling fan <_<

If you get the wrestlers mixed up that I got mixed up, you're not allowed to be a... erm, me fan.

(It was Mabel and King Kong Bundy).

Start the day with a very large sheridens, follow up with a bacon butty, remain in xmas pyjamas all day, avoid dr who, fall asleep on the sofa after consuming far too much turkey. Repeat on boxing day.

In a darkened room sipping Baileys and masturbating while the laptop's pale blue light illuminates my genitals.

Baileys? Christ last year it was Ingram with his babycham revelations and now this, who's next? Stefan knocking back Malibu?*

*that honestly would not surprise me.

Ive got a bottle of advocaat ready to go already! Homemade snowballs this year ftw!

Working xmas morning then round my moms for dinner and presents. Home, ps3 then bed. Boxing day spent playing whatever games I get for xmas, pick missusup from work then go to my family get together. Next day me and the missus will have a day together. Then back in work the following day. Not loads of time off but it could be worse I guess. 

In a darkened room sipping Baileys and masturbating while the laptop's pale blue light illuminates my genitals.

Baileys? Christ last year it was Ingram with his babycham revelations and now this, who's next? Stefan knocking back Malibu?*

Ive got a bottle of advocaat ready to go already! Homemade snowballs this year ftw!

Working xmas morning then round my moms for dinner and presents. Home, ps3 then bed. Boxing day spent playing whatever games I get for xmas, pick missusup from work then go to my family get together. Next day me and the missus will have a day together. Then back in work the following day. Not loads of time off but it could be worse I guess.

A lot of people are stuck with having two whole weeks off.

It seems a shame to waste holiday on such a lightless time of year.

A lot of people are stuck with having two whole weeks off.

It seems a shame to waste holiday on such a lightless time of year.

Yup.. I have 3 weeks off that I have to take before January as it doesn't roll over so I will be sat around pulling the pud until the wife gets over . December the  11th until January the 2nd . I am going to be bored shitless but at least the wife gets two home games over xmas , albeit Palace and Swansea.  :)

• Like 1

Will have either 17 days off or 15 days off.

But I'll spend it at home with the woman in my life. And her son. And her mother's husband. And her brother and his new gf and his ex and at least two of their children. And then it's quite possible that missus' aunt and her son are coming too. And my sister. And we have a medium sized appartment. Ok, a little more than that. But it's gonna be crowdy. It was the same last year, only then we were even a few more. But that's one of the things I love with christmas. To spend a day with the family and have fun and everyone are happy. And there will be beer, and booze and mulled wine and lot's of christmas food. Yeah, I love it. :) Bring it on!

Â