Christmas... where be thee?

Dodgyknees

Xmas Eve at Missus family, drive up to my parents Xmas morning.  Go for a midday pint, have Christmas dinner together and drink.  More of the same Boxing Day, go to the Villa game then see the extended family.

Edited by Wainy316

What are you doing for Christmas this year? Who are you with... where will you be and what is on your list?

Is 'with your mom' an acceptable answer in context?

Dammit, sorry mate I forgot to tell you, she has had to cancel so my dad will be stepping in.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Christmas Eve, London to swansea

Christmas Day Swansea to Birmingham

Boxing Day Birmingham to London

Day after London to swansea

Then maybe to Scotland for Hogmonay

Then back to London to start 2014.

In short, I'll be spending the festive season on the motorway, much as I do every year.

In a darkened room sipping Baileys and masturbating while the laptop's pale blue light illuminates my genitals.

Baileys? Christ last year it was Ingram with his babycham revelations and now this, who's next? Stefan knocking back Malibu?*

*that honestly would not surprise me.

• Like 2

Probably be still wrapping kids presents at 4am, then mayhem for the next few hours.

Mid-morning, off to in-laws for sumptuous feast and watching the clock tick down till its time to break out the cold meats and pickles. I have plans to watch the cricket, but I fear the festivities may put a swift end to that idea.

What are you doing for Christmas this year? Who are you with... where will you be and what is on your list?

Only if you're American

Or Brummie?

• Like 1

Only if you're American

cn_image_13.size.11-NOT-AGAIN.jpg

• Like 1

Christmas could be a tricky time for me as my special relation always buys me something expensive but we get around that because she is my godparent.

Christmas day after exchanging presents with all my 25 strong family i go to my fiancee's mother's house for the dinner.

Get this. i don't like Christmas pudding so the mum in law to be gives me mince pies and ice cream which i love. However i like my pies heated so every ****ing year she puts both the mince pies and the ice cream together into the microwave which means i have heated ****ing mince pies and milk as Christmas desert. 

Nothing on my list

Xmas eve at me mom n dads

Xmas day go me sisters for breakfast then back to me mom n dads for dinner, sleep for 3 hours go home then go to the Xmas drop in centre (massive drinking session at me mates house same as last year, they pretty much invite everyone from the acorn)

Then back home to sleep for 2 days

2 full weeks off work which is brilliant. Children are 3 and 18 months so its gonna be awesome. Dinner just the 4 of us but will probably go and visit the outlaws on the evening which in this occasion is great to be a short walk away.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa
  • Like 3

Â