Christmas... where be thee?

Dodgyknees

Pick my brother and his mrs up, drive to my parents, exchange gifts, dinner, The Queen, cup of tea and a slice of Christmas cake, drive home, pub, lock in for the regulars.

Oh and then home to watch a a bit of the Boxing Day Test (although I'll probably fall asleep, due to the amount of ale I've put away).

Meh Christmas

Just another day on the calendar as far as im concerned

It's only special if your a child or have children of your own

Might be out on the night as like i do every year going to the boxing day game with a hangover as usual

Edited by AshVilla

If I've recovered from my current boring injury, at 9am on Boxing Day I will be running a very hilly, very muddy, seven mile race.

If I haven't, I will be there supporting No. 2 daughter, who is also running it.

• Like 1

Christmas is excellent once you have kids!

As soon as we had our first, we were legally and morally able to declare Christmas is now spent at our house and we don't go gettin' in no cars!

So it's up early for prezzies, I cook the lunch, a few family come around for lunch making it 8 of us this year. We eat and drink more than is good for us, my particular thing being, I will personally put away a couple of bottles of fizzy.

Boxing Day, a walk down to the beach and a 50/50 chance I'll join the nutcases going in for a dip (kids are in a surf and lifesavers club so its become a bit of a tradition).

I shall be in Mauritius with Mrs H and the kids

Think i've been at home for Christmas once in the past 15 years  , my kids are half convinced that Santa is black and visits children via a speedboat and why does he wear an outfit like that when it clearly makes him sweat when it's 86 degrees :)

• Like 1

Â