Our Scouting System/Scouts

Villan4Life

Not sure if been posted before? have done a search.. Sorry in advance if it has? but here goes..

It has been noted that Bacuna cost less than a million, and also we picked up Sylla from French lower divisions!!

Who does everyone think spots these players? Lambert himself? Or maybe Gary Karsa? Or do we have a network of scouts looking for bargains?

Just interested to know more about our scouting network, anyone know for sure?

I know lambert was talking about how karsa recommends him players and gave westwood as an example but since micheal henke left i dont know who does it now? Sure lamberts got people out an about though which is a refreshing change to the only in britain policies we'v had before.

I'm not even joking when I say this but apparently nearly all Premier League teams make use of the scouts that the Football Manager director uses. Sounds laughable and I'm not saying they sign players based on their scouts alone but I wouldn't be surprised if they hear about the odd player from the scouts used and look further themselves.

I'm not even joking when I say this but apparently nearly all Premier League teams make use of the scouts that the Football Manager director uses. Sounds laughable and I'm not saying they sign players based on their scouts alone but I wouldn't be surprised if they hear about the odd player from the scouts used and look further themselves.

Football Manager has done the hard work collecting a database on players' ages, names, clubs, physical attributes like height and weight, and their playing position.

You can take this list, put it in a spreadsheet, and sort it for the kind of player you are looking for. Antonio Luna could have been found with a sort in the age column low to high, then eliminate everyone over 22 who is not a defender. You could then sort the remaining players by those who are available, who have come from a decent academy etc. Even by knowing nothing about scouting you could get quite far with just Football Manager database!

Edited by Con

Â