Visiting Villa Park in December!

AVFCRAMTIN

Hello guys, I watched my first match at Villa Park this season (first home game against Liverpool) at the Trinity Road. I bought the Hospitality event and because of the low amount of tickets being sold to the Liverpool fans majority of them sitting around me were LFC fans which was frustrating. I loved the service and the view was simply amazing! But I never managed to feel that "Villa atmosphere".

With that said, I'm planning another visit this December and my question to you is where to buy myself a ticket? Good view and atmosphere is my main demands!

Thank you for the help! 

Edited by AVFCRAMTIN

If your after atmosphere then I'd go holte end upper k4 or k3 or I'd go north stand lower next to the away fans, the view is decent from holte upper k4 aswell, but to be fair the atmosphere will depend on who were playing and how were playing, its been shit all year apart from 2nd half against man city

• Like 1

Is the Man Utd game you're planning on? If we're playing well the atmosphere will be good.  I can vouch for the whole Holte End and the Lower North is a great crack if you don't mind not having the best view.

I'm thinking of coming for couple of games with two or three friends .. 

I think the boxing day would be a good timing (Although we usually not do that good in it) .. But because there are a lot of games in a small time ..

If I would like to buy a ticket for Man Utd games and the two games after that .. When is the last time you think I could decide that ?! Because I may change my passport and might need to put a new Visa too ..

I think the boxing day would be a good timing (Although we usually not do that good in it) .. But because there are a lot of games in a small time ..

If I would like to buy a ticket for Man Utd games and the two games after that .. When is the last time you think I could decide that ?! Because I may change my passport and might need to put a new Visa too ..

The other two games will be fine, the only one in danger of selling out is Man Utd.  Should be on sale a until at least a couple of days before the game though.

The other two games will be fine, the only one in danger of selling out is Man Utd.  Should be on sale a until at least a couple of days before the game though.

Thanks .. But what about the away ones ?

Oh sorry, I thought you meant United, Palace and Swansea all at home.  So is the Stoke away game you are planning on?  Think it is on general sale on Thursday.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant United, Palace and Swansea all at home.  So is the Stoke away game you are planning on?  Think it is on general sale on Thursday.

Thanks mate .. 

When do you usually think it gets sold out ? Because I'm not sure till now if we're coming or no ..

Â