Celebrities' Real Personalities

darrenm

Regards Davro, he has admitted being a swinger, so no surprise in not leaving him alone in a room with women.

I once sat in a meeting with Uri Geller. The paranormal magazine I was designer off was in talks to be endorsed by home. Nice guy but total showman.

There is a fine line between showman and conman.

Regards Davro, he has admitted being a swinger, so no surprise in not leaving him alone in a room with women.

I once sat in a meeting with Uri Geller. The paranormal magazine I was designer off was in talks to be endorsed by home. Nice guy but total showman.

There is a fine line between showman and conman.

He conned so many for many years and when he became 'old news', he made more money by revealing his secrets (slight of hand for spoon bending, movement of stopped watches will cause a few to re-start for a short while, etceteras). Then, a few years later, he comes back under his original guise, as if he'd never revealed it was all a sham, and people lap it all up AGAIN! Astonishing.

People of veering degrees of fame who I have met and my opinion of them:

Jason McAteer - top lad, bought loads of rounds one St Patrick's day in Wigan

David Dunn - absolute prize bell end, used to work with his sister in law and met him a couple of times

Chris Eubank - have met him twice now in our London office, a more genuinely nice, down to earth bloke you couldn't wish to meet.  Still built like an absolute brick outhouse as well.

Paul Heaton - drank in the boozer in Hull around the corner from where my mate lived at Uni, nice bloke, and while he was in the Housemartins was a hero of mine.

People of veering degrees of fame who I have met and my opinion of them:

Jason McAteer - top lad, bought loads of rounds one St Patrick's day in Wigan

David Dunn - absolute prize bell end, used to work with his sister in law and met him a couple of times

Chris Eubank - have met him twice now in our London office, a more genuinely nice, down to earth bloke you couldn't wish to meet.  Still built like an absolute brick outhouse as well.

Paul Heaton - drank in the boozer in Hull around the corner from where my mate lived at Uni, nice bloke, and while he was in the Housemartins was a hero of mine.

fdunn9il.gif

• Like 2

Sat next to him and the bird off The Beautiful South at the falconry display in London zoo once. Both were lovely even if I did go on a bit about how much I loved The Housemartins.

ooh ooh ooh, Mick Talbot of Merton Parkas & Dexys & Style Council, nice quiet amicable man that not only signed my ancient copy of a Parkas EP but bought me a drink whilst he read the sleeve notes chuckling to himself!

ooh ooh ooh, Mick Talbot of Merton Parkas & Dexys & Style Council, nice quiet amicable man that not only signed my ancient copy of a Parkas EP but bought me a drink whilst he read the sleeve notes chuckling to himself!

They filmed some of the style council videos at Addlestone football club near me before they disappeared and became a housing estate ...

I didn't know Talbot was in Dexys though... Learn something new every day

Â