Celebrities' Real Personalities

darrenm

I have a simple rule of thumb. The celebs who want to talk about themselves are clearings in the woods. 

The ones who want to talk about anything BUT themselves are OK. 

We bought our current house off a TV producer. His missus was some J-list actress. When we looked round the house he introduced her with: "You'll probably recognise Susie, from Emmerdale". 

My response was: "Sorry, never watch it". She looked outraged. 

They don't have personalites, as such, merely impersonations of human behaviour and emotion as the result of highly complex coding by sinister Illuminati type organisations that push these vapid humanoids on us, in order to advertise films, music or books for us to consume, and to propagate unrealistic ideals for us strive for via gym memberships, beauty products, cosmetic surgery and endless personality adjustments or repressions, so that we in turn become more like the vapid humanoids than actual humans, and the humanoids become more humanoid, until everyone is merely an impression of what they think a human should be, a state which is ultimately what the sinister illumanti type organisations want because they can manipulate our beliefs as to what a human should be in order to sell a new range of products etc.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

I have a cousin who works in TV, and from all the people she has met, and there are many, the worst by far is Graham Norton. Allegedly a right nasty piece of work.

My limited experience of meeting people in the public eye tells me:

Corden - lovely bloke

Ken Livingstone - a twunt of the highest order when drunk, a nice enough bloke when not

Roy Hodgson - a real gentleman, a quick wit and very intelligent.

Louise Redknapp - gorgeous and a genuinely lovely person.

Alex Ferguson - nicest bloke in the world (honest) - charm personified

Ronnie Corbett- a twunt when drunk and a twunt when sober

Gordon Brown -genuinely nice bloke who really seemed to care about people

Ed Balls - vile, vile human being.

Sure there's more but this is in danger of turning into a "how many famous people have you met" post

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

Louise Redknapp - gorgeous and a genuinely lovely person.

All of Eternal are nice. They'd bring children from their local church to the studio, very sweet.

Louise and Kelle are good enough to eat - super lovely sexy girlnextdooralicious.

They don't have personalites, as such, merely impersonations of human behaviour and emotion as the result of highly complex coding by sinister Illuminati type organisations that push these vapid humanoids on us, in order to advertise films, music or books for us to consume, and to propagate unrealistic ideals for us strive for via gym memberships, beauty products, cosmetic surgery and endless personality adjustments or repressions, so that we in turn become more like the vapid humanoids than actual humans, and the humanoids become more humanoid, until everyone is merely an impression of what they think a human should be, a state which is ultimately what the sinister illumanti type organisations want because they can manipulate our beliefs as to what a human should be in order to sell a new range of products etc.

If you've lost all yours CED, you can use some of mine - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Don't know if he counts as a celeb but when I was over for the Carling Cup final in 2010 I met Kammy and managed to meet me him in a tube station he was an absolute gent.

Who? 

Â