Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Would love to see De Bruyne on loan from Chelsea or even a cheeky loan bid for Ashley Young.

hahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah Young is a winger AND over 24. Lambert has nightmares about buying or loaning that exact type of players.

Not that it's not a good idea.

Would love to see De Bruyne on loan from Chelsea or even a cheeky loan bid for Ashley Young.

hahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah Young is a winger AND over 24. Lambert has nightmares about buying or loaning that exact type of players.

Not that it's not a good idea.

Saying we should make a bid for Young, not saying it will happen, just saying we should. He is still better than our attacking options besides Benteke atm.

I only want a loan if we have an option to buy!

With respect I've never understood this point of view properly

If a loan arrives and is a massive hit and helps the club move forward, get a better reputation and gives the fans loads of happy memories I really wouldn't care if we couldn't buy him at the end.

Look at the impact Lukaku had on West Brom and is currently having on Everton

I'd love a slice of that at Villa

Can we finally get rid of the last remnants of the Bomb Squad, Hutton & Given?

Who, if anyone will be daft enough to take 'em?

Also, did anybody watch Fantasy Football on Sky last Friday night whereby Charlie Adam nominated Alan Hutton as the greatest Right Back that he had ever played with. He also nominated David Vaughan & David Weir in his team too! Absolutely hilarious. :crylaugh:

We never sign decent loan players. Loads of other clubs seem to pick up the odd star on loan whilst we sign Stephen Dawkins

Walker? Keane?

Not in the same calibre as a lukaku or a remy

Keane as a good a player as he was was not hit property when he came to us

Neither was walker

I'm thinking more high profile loans

We never sign decent loan players. Loads of other clubs seem to pick up the odd star on loan whilst we sign Stephen Dawkins

Walker? Keane?

Not in the same calibre as a lukaku or a remy

Keane as a good a player as he was was not hit property when he came to us

Neither was walker

I'm thinking more high profile loans

They cost money, Lukaku cost 3/4million loan fee, on top of that his wages which are on par with CB. Remy is costing them a fortune too, they are picking up the wages that made him sign for QPR.

Some Eredivisie players Lambert must scout:

AM Hakim Ziyech 20 yo (SC Heereveen) maybe one of the best revelation in the Eredivisie right now.

LW Filip Kostic 21 yo (Groningen)

ST Richairo Zivkovic 17 yo (Groningen)

DM Celso Ortiz 24 yo (AZ Alkmaar)

AM/CM Shadrach Eghan Kwesi  19 yo (FC Twente)

CM Felipe Gutierrez 23 yo (FC Twente)

RW Quincy Promes 21 yo (FC Twente)

AM Christian Atsu 21 yo (Chelsea/Vitesse)

CB Joel Veltman 21 yo(Ajax)

Edited by SempiternalVillain

Â