Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

....I'm not sure what our greatest moment was winning the euro cup or the money we got for Downing, Milner and Young.

I wouldn't have one of them back.

Ps  If you want to have a look at team building look no further than Southampton, now their players have got a presence.

Edited by TRO

Friend who was spot on about Bacuna in the summer reckons we are after Virgil Misidjan!! he is a dutch under 21 winger, plays in Bulgaria and is on fire in Europa League for Ludogorets Razgrad. Crystal Palace had been monitoring this season as failed in summer, Holloway wanted him but didn't want to pay the 700k to transfer him from Holland, deffo in the Bacuna mould.. Young and dutch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgil_Misidjan

Also we have been linked again with Portegese winger ''Diogo Viana'' he is about 23/24 and was linked with us and Sunderland in pre-season and has been classed as similar player to Ricardo Quaresma with bags of tricks

Edited by Villan4Life

Agree TRO.Never convinced any of them was as good as they was made out to be.Milner cost Citeeehhh £28M, did he look like it this weekend?

£28 million? Well wide of the mark with that, we got £16million + a waste of spunk excuse of a footballer as a sweetener in the deal.

either way, Milner jacked on us cus we couldn't get 4th place, why we would he come back here, for probably less that we paid him 4 years ago to help us battle to get top half. Not gonna happen.

Diego Fagundez would be awesome, this isn't speculation just me liking Diego Fagundez, and him being a young attacking midfielder that will be relatively cheap. Also, that post by Spoony on the first page was absolutely amazing, well done

Â