Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Given what HH has just posted, add a striker to the list....

What did HH say?

Posted in the Kozak thread that he's likely to miss the rest of the season. 

Crikey I missed that! That's not good news.

If Spuds wants Lescott, how about Kaboul?.......really rate him.Boyota from Citeeehhhhh i rate as well.

Boyate's never going to get a game at Citeh and can't imagine he'd be on a fortune either.  Big, strong, athletic and trains alongside compatriot Kompany, so not the worst mentor to have.

Boyate 

Defour

Benteke

our Belgian spine!

Yeah, kaboul, since delph appears to be over his injury problems our physio team must be bored to tears, give them something to do

Delph might be ok but Bennett, Vlaar, Gardner and now Kozak will keep them occupied.

So..

Kevin De Bruyne
Mata
Essien 
Ronaldinho
Defour

Looks like we are going to make a late charge for the Champions League then. What a load of BS in this thread. I expect many people are going to be disappointed. The market we are in will be washed up ex-prem players in the Championship and if we get lucky current English bench warmers at CL clubs, like Richards.

So..

Kevin De Bruyne

Mata

Essien 

Ronaldinho

Defour

Looks like we are going to make a late charge for the Champions League then. What a load of BS in this thread. I expect many people are going to be disappointed. The market we are in will be washed up ex-prem players in the Championship and if we get lucky current English bench warmers at CL clubs, like Richards.

There is a big difference between suggesting we sign Mata or Ronaldinho, and suggesting a move for Defour or a loan deal for De Bruyne.

So..

Kevin De Bruyne
Mata
Essien 
Ronaldinho
Defour

I would say that the ageing Essien and the out of favour Defour are possibilities, the others are dream land signing though.

So..

Kevin De Bruyne
Mata
Essien 
Ronaldinho
Defour

i dont think defour is that unrealistic, currently sat in portos reserves and wants to move to the prem

all the others then yeah its not going to happen, essien too, he'll find a team in any league in europe, will have plenty of better offers

James Nursey is saying we have no specific plans or urgency to sign anyone in the transfer window.

good to know eh

James Nursey knows **** all. Pretty sure we will release something when we have something to announce.

Saying that, there is always a chance that we sign nobody. :-(

Â