Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

The only thing that's odd about it is that the club never tweet about a pre-game press conference as far as I'm aware.

Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOfficial Jan 27
Press conference this afternoon, with Paul Lambert and Ryan Bertrand previewing the #WBA game. #AVFC

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

I always thought press conferences for a Saturday game were done on Friday. Doubt we'll hear anything regarding transfers but it is odd.

Everyone's probably shifted their pre-game conferences to today at Sky's request - so they can have a full day's deadline wankfest without the irritating distraction of having to preview any actual football matches that might take place on Saturday.....

• Like 1

Hmm so press conference in 10 minutes? Big new signing revealed, Lerner announces he is selling the club, or some other big news?

Hoolahan, Ince and Zouma to be revealed

Wes, Robin and Jacob presumably...

• Like 1

Mauricio Pochettino just inadvertently announced that Fulham have signed Lewis Holtby from Tottenham. #thfc #ffc

Retweeted by Martin Laurence

Fulham all out not suprising given where they are in league

I apologise for laughing at whoever suggested Holtby as a potential signing! Sounds as though he was gettable after all. I did however mean full transfer

I always thought press conferences for a Saturday game were done on Friday. Doubt we'll hear anything regarding transfers but it is odd.

Doing it today clears the decks for tomorrow  ;)

• Like 1

Â